Hyperion Strings Elements
Universal String Library for Kontakt
Hyperion Strings Elements is a universal string ensemble library built for everyone. It was recorded with uncompromising engineering precision and then hand-edited and carefully balanced to achieve a new benchmark in quality and playability.
Hyperion Strings Elements is a universal string ensemble library built for everyone. Compatible with the FREE Kontakt Player.
It was recorded with uncompromising engineering precision and then hand-edited and carefully balanced to achieve a new benchmark in quality and playability.
It’s made for Native Instruments’ free Kontakt Player and the NKS Standard.
This virtual instrument is a robust musical production workhorse that will serve you well, whether you’re a working composer, student, producer, songwriter, teacher, arranger, band, sound designer, or are just curious about creating your own music.
It’s ready to perform from the moment you load it up.
The Hyperion String ensemble has a forward and robust sound unlike any other. It has a strong tone and wide dynamic range that can be shaped to fit any genre or style. It can also be used to fatten and layer with other strings to create massive arrangements.
We’ve also equipped the interface with plenty of spatialization, environment simulation and positioning controls and options to let you dial in the sound and character you need.
The library includes a full-ensemble preset and 4 Master and True-Legato section presets for 8 Violins, 6 Violas, 5 Cellos and 4 Double Basses.
The Master presets include a broad selection of fundamental articulations, each with their own range of customizable real-time performance options, key-switch and mapping options, handy auto-functions, apregiators, FX and performance tools.
These master presets allow you to blend and switch effortlessly vibrato, non-vibrato and tremolo sustains, a variety of short bow strokes and naturally dynamic tempo-based expressions, effects, rhythmic patterns, runs and sequences.
- Product Version 1.0
- 9 master presets for Ensemble, Violins, Violas, Cellos, Basses.
- Plenty of articulation maps, seating arrangements, arpeggio patterns and FX chains to choose from.
- 20,148 Samples
- 10 GB installed (14 GB wav source)
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format.
- Multi-dynamic sustains, with smooth real-time control over natural vibrato and dynamic transitions.
- Multi-dynamic long and short staccatos, spiccatos and pizzicatos with loose/tight variants and 4x round-robin.
- Bartok Pizzicato snaps and Col Legno bow string taps with loose/tight variants and 4x round-robin.
- A full suite of Expressions in a variety of lengths, timings and dynamics, including crescendos, decrescendos, sforzandos and swells, with time-stretching, tempo-synching and automatic release.
- Flexible and intuitive user interface with pro features, deep customizability and simple workflow.
- Free soundstage positioning for each section within dozens of custom rooms, halls, chambers and FX environments.
- Adaptive Play Assist and Arpeggio systems for instant inspiration.
- You can apply your full purchase amount toward your upgrade to the full Hyperion Symphonic Strings when they’re released.
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6.0.1+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt “Libraries” browser and Native Access.
- Kontakt or FREE Kontakt player 5.7.3 or later.
- Mac OS 10.10 or later.
- 3 GB ram recommended.