Raindrop Delay Effects
Droplet is a plugin for modeling “raindrop delay” effects. It is based on a chain of 24 randomized delay lines, specially configured to produce a sound similar to drops of rain or small particles falling onto a surface.
Droplet is a delay modeling engine for creating “raindrop delay” effects. It is based on 32 stereo delay lines connected in series via a proportional feedback system, with each delay’s time and stereo pan being randomized in order to produce a natural sound similar to water drops falling onto a surface.
The wide parameter range, as well as low- or high-frequency feedback damping, allow Droplet to produce a huge variety of effects – not just its trademark raindrop delay but also lush reverb and resonator simulations.
The built-in modulation oscillator adds a unique dimension and unison detune to the sound, thanks to its unique flipped-polarity routing.
And thanks to the fact that the randomization seed is generated each time the plugin is loaded, just like the natural process it’s modeling, every instance of Droplet will always sound different.
- Multi-tap delay engine with 32 stereo delay lines and proportional feedback scaling
- Adjustable delay time randomization
- Adjustable delay output pan randomization
- Individual low-pass and high-pass damping filters per each delay line
- Sine-wave oscillator for delay time modulation, with flipped polarity between even and odd delay lines
- Lag filters on all continuous parameters for smooth, click-free adjustment
- Supports mono › mono, mono › stereo, and stereo › stereo channel configurations
- Color-coded graphic elements
- Consistent name, mapping, value, and unit implemented for all parameters in both graphic user interface and host
- Built-in preset management functions
- Supports window size scaling up to 200%
- Host application with support for AU or VST3 effect plugins in 64-bit format
- Supports OS X 10.9 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs. Either Intel or Apple Processor