Nylon Electric Piano
ElectroNylon is an electric piano and a nylon guitar, and everything in the middle. A unique instrument made out of the spectral models from a nylon guitar and two electric pianos.
The First Nylon-Electric-Piano
ElectryNylon is never-seen-before instrument based on real-time spectral transformation that will allow you to go from Nylon Guitar to an Electric Piano in real-time and just moving a slider.
ElectroNylon is the first instrument of Sampleson’s Luthier-Series. A space for the creativity of Sampleson’s developers.
The spirit behind the Luthier Series is to bring to life crazy and impossible ideas, mixing sounds and behaviors from instruments Sampleson love. As well as making playable and enjoyable virtual instruments that are ready to inspire you.
ElectroNylon is the first creation of the series. It features a unique sound including finger noises, slides and many other details from a nylon guitar mixed with the vintage sound that a reed and tines electric piano can create.
Real-Time Spectral Transformation
ElectroNylon is based on spectral modelling, a realistic modelling technique that involves scanning real instruments.
ElectroNylon is an electric piano and a nylon guitar, and everything in the middle. A unique instrument made out of the spectral models from a nylon guitar and two electric pianos (reeds and tines based).
Real-time spectral transformation takes harmonics and formants and blends them mathematically. ElectroNylon allows you to do this transformation in real-time with no CPU-usage increase.
- Spectral-modelled nylon electric piano.
- Real-time, spectral transformations based on real samples.
- Just 35MB.
- No velocity-switching.
- Ambient, Chorus, Drive, Reverb FX.
- Scalable HD interface.
- MacOS Catalina Ready.
- Easy install.
- No extra other 3rd party player required.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included
- No online activation required.
- OSX 10.7 or later (Catalina-ready)
- Host must support VSTi or AU plugins.
- 70 MB HDD
- 4GB RAM
- Windows 7 or later
- Host must support VSTi plugins.
- 70 MB HDD
- 4GB RAM
Important Note: Pro Tools is not supported.