Smooth & Beautiful Reverb
Introducing Comet, a reverb of unparalleled lushness and versatility. Envelop yourself in breathtaking textures of sheer beauty while creating living, breathing space in real time with Comet’s unique preset morphing capabilities.
A REVERB IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN
Introducing Comet – a reverb of unparalleled lushness and versatility. Envelop yourself in breathtaking textures of sheer beauty while creating living, breathing space in real time with Comet’s unique preset morphing capabilities.
Experience trails of beauty that are pristine, dramatic, and one-of-a-kind.
DYNAMIC, FULLY AUTOMATABLE SPACES
- An unbelievably smooth and beautiful reverb
- Five interchangeable preset morphing slots
- Glide control to morph between parameters
- Pre Delay & Glide available in milliseconds and rhythmic subdivisions
- Lockable parameters for consistency between presets
- Uniquely rich and musical detune algorithm
- Saturation module from input gain for extra density
- MIDI and CV control for every parameter
TRAILS OF BEAUTY
Comet is designed to create beautiful trails of sound. It does not aspire to model the physics of a room. Instead, it captures the essence of a beautiful reverb. Once you hear it, you’ll fall in love.
Enhance your vocals, melodic instruments and drums alike, and add a special quality to your musical textures and sound effects.
REVOLUTIONARY PRESET MORPHING
Comet has 5 preset slots created to take advantage of its advanced morphing capabilities. Using variable gliding controls, you can smoothly transition or “morph” between up to 5 different settings/presets.
While researching and developing various new prototypes, Comet was stumbled upon by the Polyverse development team. After an initial comparison with other popular and classic reverbs, it was decided that Comet’s algorithm was so unique and beautiful that we needed to share it with the world. Not only that, its versatile sound in all iterations inspired a degree of flexibility unheard of in other reverbs.
- Windows: 64/32 bit VST, AAX
- OSX: 10.7+ 64 bit VST, AAX, AU