Pi & Phi MkII, the second generation Pi & Phi, allows you to explore and unleash its full potential like never before! Pi & Phi (π & φ) is our landmark product, designed and destined to impress, and deliver.
The basic elements that make up Pi & Phi are the numbers π and φ, omnipresent in our everyday reality.
- Amplify sound content, while achieving minimum phase distortion
- Create dimensional sound images
- Bring out the sparkle from another dimension in your mix!
Pi & Phi MkII New Features
- iLok Cloud Activation (no physical iLok Required, but still supported)
- Two extra bands. SL to address the Super Low frequency range, SH for the Super High frequencies
- Bypass button for each individual band, in order to help you seamlessly make that little tweaks that will lead the way to the perfect result
- Master Bypass button to allow immediate A/B tests
- Global Reset button to initialise all controls with a single click
- Even more precise control over each band, by allowing decimal gain values to be typed in each field (full control in parameter view)
Innovation and a lifetime of experience, coupled with cutting edge technological expertise, are some of the ingredients that gave birth to this irreplaceable tool.
The basic elements that make up π & φ are the actual numbers π and φ, omnipresent throughout our surrounding living environment. Through years of thorough digital signal processing research, the MIA Laboratory is now able to offer you something novel, and most importantly, unique.
We constructed π & φ, with its ground-breaking and unique sound processing capabilities with one aim: to deliver it to the world of sound engineers, sound enthusiasts and sound evangelists looking for the next level of innovation in the field of digital audio technology.
Words prove to be limited when trying to describe sound, in all its glory. The way is to let sound speak for itself.
Beyond its innovative and enhanced capabilities of simultaneous expansion, compression and EQ, π & φ offers a wide range of other functions: It enriches the mix and each of its separate contents with an overall acoustic effect that can only be described as super-enhanced vivacity and brio, with a warm yet powerful ‘sparkle’
The astonishing effect of π & φ can only be appreciated when heard, the closest description one could give verbally being, an overall result of ‘more!’ The outcome emphasizes musicality and amplitude in a psychoacoustic way, along with smoother analysis of harmonics.
It is a “Phase and Time EQ”, a theory based on the logarithmic perception of space-time fused in a plugin!
iLok Requires iLok 2nd generation or higher
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 or 64 bit) Mac OSX 10.7 – 10.13 (64 bit)
Supported plug-in hosts: Pro Tools 11-12Logic Pro X, Cubase 5-9, REAPER 5, Ableton Live 9, Studio One
Supported plug-in formats: AAX (64-bit) AudioUnit VST 2