Stereo steroids to animate any mix
Powerful, fast modulation editing, multiband options, a streamlined interface, and unparalleled ease of use: PanShaper takes stereo control to a new level.
Multiband Panner – HASS Imager – Stereo Rhythm Generator
PanShaper 4 takes stereo control to a new level. With a drawable panning LFO and envelope follower on every band, you can design evolving, fluid pan patterns and make precise stereo edits in seconds. Blend regular panning with psychoacoustic Haas panning and make your mixes fill the speakers like never before.
Running inside Cableguys’ ShaperBox 2 effects plugin, use PanShaper 4 on its own or with other Shapers — they all work in exactly the same way, stacking up to create elaborate, multilayered effects that’ll make your productions stand out.
DO ALL THIS WITH PANSHAPER 4:
- Stereoise mono drums – Got a beat that’s strictly mono? Bring stereo groove to just the top-end elements like hi-hats
- Bring basslines to life – Keep those all-important low frequencies centred and solid while you pan the mids and tops
- Fill the speakers – Go beyond regular panning with psychoacoustic Haas placement – the pros’ secret stereo weapon
- Surgically pan sounds – Want to pan just that one shaker hit in a loop? With drawable LFOs and multiband control, it’s possible
- Make percussion dance – Do the conga – bring the party to your tops! You simply have to try PanShaper on percs
- Animate electric pianos – Easily create classic tremolo-style warbling pan effects – perfect for tines, vibes, and organs
- Make synths groove – Add stunning left-to-right motion to melodies, pads and arps – and free up the centre of your stereo field
This product is part of a greater collection of products. Check out ShaperBox 3 here.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11
- VST 2, VST 3 or AAX host sequencer
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later
- Intel or Apple Silicon (Native/Rosetta) processor
- VST 2, VST 3, AU or AAX host sequencer
Internet connection required for downloading NoiseShaper’s noise samples.
The plugin works with Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Pro Tools 12, Cubase, Bitwig Studio, FL Studio, REAPER, Studio One, and many other DAWs that support VST, AU or AAX.