Tone & Noise Generator
3 oscillators with an adjustable shape and a Noise generator with an adjustable noise type. Oscar is a complex tone & noise generator for testing, analyzing and audio related purposes.
Oscar is a standalone anti-aliased tone and noise generator with adjustable wave shape and noise type standalone software (64 Bits).
It has been conceived for analysing and testing purposes or for any audio tone related purpose, as chladni patterns or binaural beats.
- 3 oscillators with adjustable shape.
- Noise generator with adjustable noise type.
- Programmable frequency change.
- LFO with adjustable shape.
- One-click fixed frequency panels.
- Outputs routing to several soundcard outputs.
- Output routing to daw or audio editor. rewire.
- Midi matrix. control Oscar via your MIDI device.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- 3 Oscillators 0Hz-20kHz
- Sinus, Triangular, Raw and Square wave shapes.
- Link Oscillators.
- Automatic frequency change programs.
- Set frequency dial audio range 0Hz to 20kHz for more accurate control.
- Increase/decrease frequency tones using keys.
- LFO with adjustable shape sinus,/triangular/raw/square on each oscillator.
- Fixed frequency panel: chose up to 10 fixed frequencies to set in one-click.
- Link fixed frequency panels.
- Oscillator portamento between selected frequencies.
- Pink and white noise.
- Set specific audio range.
- Route oscillators and noise generator audio outputs to up to 6 soundcard outputs depending your needs.
- WAV or AIFF files. Up to 192kHz / 32 Bits (depending your soundcard)
- Create your own presets. Store and recall the whole session data.
- Control Oscar via your midi device.
- For better and faster user experience.
- macOS 10.11.6 or later (Intel) (64-bit only)
- macOS 11 or later (M1 Apple Silicon) (64-bit only)
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Windows 8 or later (64-bit only)
- Minimum 2 GB RAM