Vintage samples from the OMI Emulator II collection. A massive assortment of sounds in glorious 8bit 27k!
The original samples for volume 1 were compiled from a variety of contributors. Kevin Monahan of E-MU Systems wrangled these samples from various sources. Optical Media International (now Q Up Arts) is the original publisher and owner of the title.
Please Note: Requires full version of Kontakt, will not work with the free player
- 31,700 individual samples
- Recorded @ 24bit, 44k.
- Chromatically sampled to preserve the character and beautiful filters of the EII.
- 21Gb uncompressed 16-bit
- 11.33Gb compressed .ncw format
- 541 individual instruments, consisting of:
- 14 Bass
- 18 Bells & Chimes
- 52 Brass
- 51 Drums
- 59 Ethnic & Folk
- 8 FX
- 36 Guitar
- 38 Piano & Keys
- 77 Orchestral
- 41 Percussion
- 61 Strings
- 76 Synth
- 12 Vocal
- Vintage button turns off additional programming and reverts the instruments back to the original.
- GUI offers control over ADSR, filters, rotary, velocity to filter and touch.
- Save Ferris button…well, you’ll just to wait and find out.
Kontakt 4.2 Compatible with Kontakt 4 on up.