Graphic EQ for Saturation
Saturate is the Spectral Clipper algorithm made popular in the Elevate Mastering Limiter. Add up to 24 dB of overdrive without creating a “tubby” or muffled sound. Use Saturate to overdrive individual tracks or your entire mix.
Saturate is the Spectral Clipper algorithm made popular in the Elevate Mastering Limiter.
Saturate’s two controls belie a sophisticated signal processing engine which allows it to overdrive a signal without effecting the tonal balance no matter how hard you push it.
Add up to 24 dB of overdrive without creating a “tubby” or muffled sound.
Additionally, the SHAPE control allows you to smoothly morph between hard clipping and the mathematically smoothest curve possible.
Use Saturate to overdrive individual tracks or your entire mix.
- Smoothly adjust from the softest to the hardest possible clipping shape
- Spectral Clipper maintains tonal balance for an always pleasant saturation sound
- Independent INPUT and OUTPUT levels, with AUTO output level scaling for easy and precise gain scaling
- Saturation Curve Display and Meter shows you how your signal is hitting the selected clipping shape
- Mastering Quality Input and Output metering show you both peak and rms levels
- Windows 8 and later (32 / 64bit)
- AAX, VST2, VST3 (32 / 64-bit)
- macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit only) (macOS 11 Big Sur only supported on Intel-based Mac systems)
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3 (64-bit)
- Eventide tests their desktop plugins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One (However, our plugins should work with any compatible host.)
- New 32-bit macOS installers are no longer being made for this product.
- No iLok dongle is required to run this software – only a FREE iLok account/Manager is required for authorisation.
- macOS 11 Big Sur is only supported on Intel-based Mac systems.