Musiqual RED SE
Analog Tube Flavored EQ
Musiqual RED is an analogue tube flavoured, single band EQ. It possesses a strong Tube flavour, boasting 31 pre-set frequency bands very familiar to Tube enthusiasts, across generations.
The Musiqual tools encapsulate all the characteristics and inner workings of their analog counterparts, and provide the user with a simple way to achieve the perfect combination of tone and color.
Musiqual Series SE New Features
- iLok Cloud Activation (no physical iLok Required, but still supported)
- 0.1 precision settings for Gain and Colour
- 2 Activations Available per License
- Bypass Button. This allows you to easily and quickly conduct A/B tests and drive your sound to perfection, without leaving the comfort of your plugin
- Improved mono/stereo audio handling
Musiqual RED is an analogue tube flavoured, single band EQ. It possesses a strong Tube flavour, boasting 31 pre-set frequency bands very familiar to Tube enthusiasts, across generations. The way that adds or subtracts colour is however more intense, while accompanied by a profound change in timbre. Its sound is of the type that the passionate Tube enthusiast lives for.
- Analogue tube flavoured, single band EQ
- 31 unique frequency specific algorithms for true analogue tube response
- True vintage tube sound, coupled with contemporary state of the art control and precision!
Musiqual RED is destined to bring up sweet memories of historical and beloved equalizers to the older generation of sound engineers.
iLok Requires iLok 2nd generation or higher
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 or 64 bit) Mac OSX 10.7 – 10.13 (64 bit)
Supported plug-in hosts: Pro Tools 11-12Logic Pro X, Cubase 5-9, REAPER 5, Ableton Live 9, Studio One
Supported plug-in formats: AAX (64-bit) AudioUnit VST 2