Revolutionary Algorithmic Reverb
MTurboReverb is a revolutionary algorithmic reverb, which features about 100 superb sounding reverbs in a single plugin and even lets you design your own reverb algorithms.
MTurboReverb is a revolutionary algorithmic reverb, which features about 100 superb sounding reverbs in a single plugin and even lets you design your own reverb algorithms. It is quick, easy-to-use, perfect for mixing, mastering and creative production…
Maybe you do not need to design you own reverbs – you can consider the cheaper version MTurboReverbLE which provides all those 100 reverbs.
About 100 great sounding reverbs ready for you to use
Algorithmic reverbs are usually based on a single algorithm. But MTurboReverb comes up with a revolutionary programmable engine, where you can design your own algorithms, but most importantly about 100 of them have already been prepared for you, with a standardized GUI for extremely quick workflow and a short learning curve. There is everything from rooms to halls, plates, ethereal and shimmering sounds, and 2D positioning reverbs.
Each of these reverbs feature all the necessary controls such as dry/wet or reverb length, but also more special ones, such as a dynamics section or side high-pass filter. Switching between the reverbs is one click away, which tremendously speeds up your creative workflow.
Programming your own reverb
The Edit screen of the MTurboReverb plugin is certainly not for beginners, but if you have the courage, it actually lets you build your own reverbs! The plugin comes with 4 early reflection generators, which are editable graphically. But the true revolution comes in the form of 6 late reflection generators, each featuring a simple programming language, which lets you define the actual reverberation algorithm. And it’s not complex at all, in fact, every algorithm takes only a single line. The plugin has been designed to make everything needed to make this work quick and easy; it does most of the design work for you automatically. Despite all the simplicity, it may not be just reverbs you can create; you can exploit complex feedback structures featuring modulation effects, pitch shifters, saturators and much more. The only limit is your imagination…and the algorithm generator, yes, it can even generate new algorithms…
Never-ending supply of creative features
Let’s say you are temporarily out of ideas how to make something sound more interesting. No problem. Randomize any ER or LR section, or use one of the hundreds of presets for them. Exploit the modulators to do, well, almost anything. Mess up any of the predefined reverbs. And if that’s not enough for you, there is also a multiband version MTurboReverbMB available for you. If that won’t help you, nothing will.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can’t work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable
- Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
AU note: in some hosts, the GUI is not shown for the first time, if so, then please just restart the host.