MSaturatorMB is a powerful multiband saturation/distortion processor.
It can be smooth as glass, hard as rock, or creamy as butter. Its modulation system goes far beyond what you could have thought possible. All this with unbelievable audio quality that will blow you away.
- Dual user interface – the plugin is not only extremely versatile, but also quick and easy-to-use thanks to 2 graphical user interfaces. First there is a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, which lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs. And the plugins also has an advanced mode, which provides all the extreme features the plugin offers.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog, linear-phase and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape – every oscillator in our plugins is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), step-sequencer and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes.
- 4 global modulators – in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators! In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector or even a combination.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing – our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization – using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that’s too much, you can just hold ctrl and MSaturatorMB will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI’s.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo – every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange – using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can’t work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable
- Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
AU note: in some hosts, the GUI is not shown for the first time, if so, then please just restart the host.