Bullhorn / Loudspeaker emulation
Megaphone is a plugin that emulates an amplified bullhorn / PA loudspeaker. It features two loudspeaker emulations, feedback (slapback) control and a noise section. Megaphone can be used to make any audio source sound as if it’s being played by a bullhorn.
Bullhorn / Loudspeaker Emulation
Megaphone is a plug-in that emulates a bullhorn/loudspeaker effect, which features two loudspeaker emulations, feedback (slapback) control and a noise section. Megaphone can be used to make any audio source sound as if it’s being played by a bullhorn.
The feedback section is essentially a slapback effect. When using megaphones, the output of the loudspeaker can be captured again by the input microphone, introducing a delay/reflection and the usual feedback tones (those can be triggered with high gain sources and feedback amount higher than 50%).
- The megaphone noises can be enabled by the Trigger button. There are two types of noise: Button and Burst. You can balance the mix between the two noises with the Source parameter.
- The button noise is the noise made by clicking on the megaphone button to enable its microphone.
- The burst is the typical background noise of the loudspeaker.
- If the envelope is enabled, the Burst noise will follow the transients of the input signal.
- 2 Loudspeaker emulations
- Overdrive + Bandwidth control
- Feedback / Slapback
- Preset system with randomizer
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (64-bit only)
- Platforms: OSX, Windows
Windows XP SP2 or later / OSX 10.6.8 or later Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent 2 GB RAM / 500 MB
HD Screen resolution: 1024×768 VST2, AU, or AAX 64-Bit ONLY
- OS X 10.9 – macOS 12
- 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit)
- Universal 2 Binary