MTM Reference & Levels Bundle
Mastering and Mix-Checking Toolkit
The MTM Reference & Levels Bundle features both of these incredible plugins at a buy-now price-point. Ever felt your mix didn’t sound as good as your reference tracks? Let's change that.
The MTM Reference & Levels Bundle features both of these incredible plugins at a buy-now price-point.
A $119.98 Value for just $89.99!!
Get closer than ever to the sound of your favourite mixes.
Ever felt your mix didn’t sound as good as your reference tracks? It can be frustrating not knowing exactly how to get your music comparable to your favourite mixes. That’s why Mastering The Mix created REFERENCE 2.
It’s packed with powerful tools and never seen before insights to help you get closer than ever to the sound of your favourite music.
- Compare your mix or master to up to 12 reference tracks and create multiple loops so you can quickly compare various sections of your track to your reference.
- Instantly and accurately match the loudness of your track and your references. This is crucial for a fair comparison and for making informed decisions on how to shape your sound.
- Visual and actionable insights to make matching the true peak, loudness, EQ balance, punch, and stereo width of your reference tracks easier than ever.
- Includes an additional source plugin called REFSEND that allows you to bypass entire FX chains to make loudness-matched A/B comparisons.
How To Use REFERENCE 2
1. Load Your References
Load up an instance of REFERENCE as the final plugin on your master bus. REFERENCE should come after your metering plugin but before any speaker / headphone calibration software (if you use it). Drag and drop the reference tracks you want to use onto the Wave Transport.
2. Level Match
Your mix will most likely be a lot quieter than your reference tracks giving you the misconception that it has a weaker bass and less clarity in the high frequencies. The Level Match button will allow you to compare your mix to the reference tracks without bias, allowing you to make informed mixing decisions.
3. Gain Insights
The visuals in the Trinity Display show you how your EQ balance, stereo width and compression compares to your reference track. You can also click to solo a frequency band allowing you to zone in on the intricate differences between your mix and your references.
What Is Levels?
Ever felt that your music could have sounded better? There are so many technical details to focus on when mixing and mastering that mistakes are common. LEVELS has presets for CD, Club, Streaming, Youtube and more to help you make sure your music sounds great wherever its heard.
LEVELS helps music producers get a technically excellent final mix and master. It does this by analyzing the essential elements of your mix and alerting you if there is an issue. The powerful tools give you the crucial information you need to make improvements to your mix.
LEVELS 2.0 is Released! Find more info below!
- True peak meter (16 X oversampling ) to make sure your masters don’t clip.
- Standard peak meter. Keep it below -6dB for a perfect final mix
- EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters. The most accurate way to analyse perceived loudness.
- Vectorscope to visualise stereo width.
- Correlation meter to monitor phase issues.
- Left/Right meter to assess the balance of your mix.
- Low Pass button solos your low frequencies below 300hz so you can see their stereo width.
- Instantly see if your music is over-compressed
- Oscilloscope glows green if your music is dynamic.
- ‘DR’ Dynamic Range display based on reliable Short Term LUFS to peak ratio.
- EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters.
- The most accurate way to analyse perceived loudness.
- EBU R128 compliant loudness range meter to monitor the difference in loudness between the various sections in your track.
- Identifies if any channels are outputting unwanted low frequencies.
- Helps you clean up your low end giving your track punch and clarity.
- Level meters for 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz.
LEVELS 2.0 is Released! Here’s What’s Up!
Mastering The Mix has finally released a serious update for LEVELS! For pre-existing customers, You can access the update by clicking the (?) icon in the top right corner of LEVELS. Or you can update via your account area right on the Mastering the Mix website.
Levels 2.0 Update Includes:
- New Loudness Range Section
- Separated LUFS Section
- New Presets
- Compact View
- Adjustable Filter Solo in Stereo Field Section
- Tool Tip Suggestions on How to Fix the Issues LEVELS Finds
- Mid/Slide Solo Feature
- UI and UX Improvements
- Better error code reporting
- Offline activation
- Bug fixes
MAC OSX Requirements OS X 10.8 or higher. 32-bit or 64-bit AU, VST 2/3 or AAX host.
WINDOWS Requirements Windows 7, 8 or 10. 32-bit or 64-bit VST 2/3 or AAX host.