EFEKTOR RV3604 REVERB
Reverb FX Engine
Taking the algorithms from the sounds of natural spaces to artificially created electrical and mechanical devices, Kuassa Efektor RV3604 Reverb provides five types of Reverb to enhance your recordings.
Reverb is the most commonly used effect. Found on small practice amps to big touring amps. Also on stompbox pedals to large studio rack units.
It’s usage is somewhat tricky, but it could be the fine border of a professional recording and a beginner’s work.
Reverb is a powerful tool to add depth, distance, and also to build emotion to the listener. It gives ambience, creates space, and produces a sense of three dimensional to the original sound.
Taken the algorithms from the sounds of natural spaces to artificially created electrical and mechanical devices, Kuassa Efektor RV3604 Reverb provides five types of Reverb to enhance your recordings.
- REVERB: Sets the amount and length of the reverb effect.
- TONE: Adjust the tone for the reverb from dark to bright.
- WET: Controls the level of reverberated signal.
- DRY: Control the level of original signal.
- TYPE SELECTOR: Select from five types of reverb, each comes with different tonal characteristics.
- STEREO: switch between mono and stereo operation
- 5 popular reverb types:
- Room: Tight and fat roomy sound
- Hall: Big and wide concert space
- Plate: Simulated vibrating metal plate. Grainy and unique because the low frequency propagates slower than the high freq.
- Spring: Simulating mechanical springs commonly found on guitar amps
- Shimmer: Haunting and atmospheric, created by pitch shifting the reverb tails
- Simplified controls for easier and faster work
- Separate Wet and Dry controls
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Support up to 96000Hz Sample Rate
- CV Inputs for Automation (Rack Extension only)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Later (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.6 or later (32/64-bit)
- VST, VST3, Audio Units or AAX compatible Host Software
Please note that this product is a plugin, a VST/VST3/AU/AAX compatible host/sequencer is needed to run this software