RX 7 Elements
Essential Audio Repair
RX Elements is the perfect introduction to the world of audio repair, offering essential tools to remove noise, clipping, clicks, and other problems that plague small studios. Get four of our best repair tools, a standalone audio editor, and the brand new Repair Assistant at an affordable price.
Introducing RX 7 Elements: Essential Audio Repair at an Affordable Price
RX Elements is the perfect introduction to the world of audio repair, offering essential tools to remove noise, clipping, clicks, and other problems that plague small studios.
Get four of our best repair tools, a standalone audio editor, and the brand new Repair Assistant at an affordable price.
If you’re just getting started in the world of home recording or need a quick fix for problematic production audio, RX Elements is your go-to solution.
New to version 7 is the game-changing Repair Assistant, an intelligent helper that can detect and repair noise, clipping, clicks, sibilance and more, letting you solve common audio issues faster than ever.
Perfect for home musicians and podcasters on a budget
- Includes standalone audio editor with spectral editing
- Get instant audio repair solutions with Repair Assistant
- Remove unwanted background noise with Voice De-noise plug-in
- Eliminate clicks and pops with De-click plug-in
- Remove buzz and grounding issues with De-hum plug-in
- Fix clipped audio takes with De-clip plug-in
Standalone editor with intelligent processing
More than a plug-in suite, RX Elements also gives you a standalone editor that offers beautiful, informative visualization, intelligent repair with machine learning, and a compliment of useful audio tools. Using the brand new Repair Assistant, RX Elements analyzes your audio and automatically detects noise, clicks, pops, and more. It can even offer you different processing suggestions and lets you audition results in real time at different intensity levels. For those looking to dive deeper, you get access to four powerful audio repair processors, along with other utilities such as fade, gain, stereo, and phase controls, as well as VST and AU plug-in support.
Industry leading repair tools for small studios
Get four of our most essential tools for fixing problems that would otherwise ruin a recording. Reduce background room noise, amp hiss, and other ambient issues with Voice De-noise, fix distortion caused by clipping at your mic preamp with De-clip, take out ground hum and other tonal noise with De-hum, and handle clicks, pops, and other artifacts with De-click. With RX Elements, high quality production audio is now within your reach.
Representing the latest advances in iZotope’s assistive audio technology, Repair Assistant is a game-changing intelligent audio repair tool that can detect noise, clipping, clicks, and more. Solve common audio issues faster than ever, simply by selecting the type of material (music, dialogue, other) and letting RX Elements analyze the audio. Repair Assistant then offers its processing suggestion at three different intensities (light, medium, or aggressive) to help give you the best result.
Review and audition different suggestions, hit render, and let RX Elements do the rest for you!
RX Audio Editor standalone application
Visually identify audio problems with the spectrogram view then use familiar image editing tools to fix the issue.
Finely tuned for vocals and dialogue, reduce unwanted steady state or evolving background noise like refrigerator hum, air conditioning noise, and amp hiss.
- De-clip – Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
- De-click – Clean up vinyl clicks, mouth noise, and soften up clicky bass guitars with the new low latency De-click algorithm.
- De-hum – Remove ground loop hum and line noise.
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.15 Catalina
- PC: Win 7 – Win 10
- Standalone Application, Modules: AAX (64–bit), AU, RTAS (32–bit), VST, VST3
- Audition CC 2018, Ableton Live 9–10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, Final Cut Pro X*, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Premiere Pro CC 2018, Pro Tools 10–12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3–4