Authentic Ambience with Reverb
Create authentic depth and natural ambience with PhoenixVerb. Complete with more than 900 presets and intuitive parameter controls, it’s easier than ever to add realistic spatial effects to your music.
Create authentic depth and natural ambience with PhoenixVerb.
Complete with more than 900 presets and intuitive parameter controls, it’s easier than ever to add realistic spatial effects to your music.
Classic stereo reverbs for music
PhoenixVerb brings clear, lifelike dimension to your mixes. Whether crafting spaces from scratch or using one of over 900 presets, it’s never been easier to create natural, authentic depth for your music.
- Realistic stereo reverb algorithm
- Dimension- and frequency-shaping controls for each stage of the reverb signal
- Global high- and low-pass filters
- Independent output controls for attack, early reflections, and tail
- Clear, informative frequency display and responsive UI
- Over 900 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
Clean, natural spatial reflections
The go-to reverb plug-in for top producers everywhere, PhoenixVerb is designed to generate authentic reflections and bring realistic depth to any music production. Instantly place your performers in a pristine studio setting, a resonant echo chamber, or any other sonic environment you can dream up.
Clear, natural reverb algorithm
PhoenixVerb’s neutral spatial reflections fit any music production. Create a reflective hall for your piano, a large, resonant chamber for your vocals, a tasteful plate for your percussion.
Powerful and precise control
A sophisticated and powerful user interface perfectly complements the high-quality reverb algorithm itself. With just the right balance of control and intuitiveness, you’ll have no trouble dialling in the exact tone your tracks demand.
Extensive sonic versatility
With over 900 spaces to choose from—including room, plate, hall, chamber, and more—you’ll never find yourself at a loss for articulate spatial effects, no matter how tight the deadline for your project may be.
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.15
- PC: Win 7 – Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo
- A FREE iLok account & Licence Manager is required to authorise this software (a physical USB iLok is not required).
- If you do choose to authorise your license to an iLok USB key, iLok2 and iLok3 are compatible.
- An internet connection is required to authorise this software.
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
- You are only provided with 1 x iLok computer activation for each Exponential Audio product licence.