Ozone 9 Advanced
One-Stop Mastering Tool
Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with never-before-seen processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning. Ozone 9 Advanced also comes with the new-and-improved Tonal Balance Control 2 plug-in.
The Future of Mastering
Building on a 17-year legacy in audio mastering, Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with never-before-seen processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning.
Find the perfect vibe with an expanded Master Assistant that knows exactly what you’re going for, whether it’s warm analogue character or transparent loudness for streaming.
Talk to more iZotope plug-ins in your session with Tonal Balance Control 2 and blur the lines between mixing and mastering. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows. No more wondering if your music is ready for primetime—with Ozone 9, the future of mastering is in your hands.
Ozone 9 Advanced also comes with the new-and-improved Tonal Balance Control 2 plug-in.
Ozone for Streaming
Get your music ready for prime time in today’s world of streaming audio. Set intelligent loudness targets to prevent your music from being turned down by a streaming platform with Master Assistant and Maximizer.
Use CODEC Preview mode in Ozone 9 Advanced to hear your music translated to MP3 or AAC.
Upload a reference track to Tonal Balance Control 2, Master Assistant, or EQ Match, and ensure your music stacks up against the competition. Create with confidence knowing your music will sound great in any format!
Tonal Balance Control 2
Finalize and fine-tune your master in any listening environment using target curves for different genres. Quickly fix issues where you see them by calling up Ozone’s EQ against your target. Use Tonal Balance Control in your mix session and adjust gain and EQ for Nectar, Neutron, and Relay plug-ins to keep frequencies in line.
Why Ozone 9?
Master with machine learning: Ozone 9 helps make mastering easier with AI powered assistive tools that give you an instant starting point. Master Assistant can add modern or vintage vibes and help you get the right loudness for streaming.
Match your reference track
Load your favourite reference tracks into Ozone 9, loop any section, and compare your master with a single button press. Take a snapshot of your reference with the new Match EQ module, and save your favorite profiles as presets for other songs. Or, use Master Assistant to set up a custom chain based on your reference.
Put the power of Ozone into your creative process and master while making music with Maschine or Komplete Kontrol. Open Ozone on the fly and easily add professional polish while making music on your hardware, using hundreds of different presets and accessible parameters mapped to your hardware controls. Add loudness, width, and EQ without touching your DAW and keep the creative juices flowing.
What’s in Ozone?
Control the finest details of your sound with fluid metering and new HUD controls
- Emulate classic analogue EQs or modern digital models depending on your style
- Use Mid/Side mode to correct frequencies in the sides of your audio
- NEW! Enjoy smooth, fluid metering and a resizable window that lets you see more of your sound
Add natural stereo width to narrow mixes with an upgraded “Stereoize” mode:
- NEW! Two modes for stereoize give you new flavors for widening your track
- Sculpt your image in stereo with per-band widening and narrowing
- Monitor stereo width and phase new fluid metering
Seamlessly compare your mix with a reference track at the touch of a button
- Loop specific regions of your references and load up to 16 at once into Ozone
- See your reference displayed in Ozone’s meters for easy visual comparison
- Use Master Assistant to automatically match the tone of your loaded reference tracks
Make mixes LOUD while preserving dynamics with Ozone’s intelligent limiter
- Intelligent Release Control (IRC) modes react to your sound to reduce distortion and pumping
- Threshold Learn mode intelligently sets loudness to a target LUFS level
- True Peak detection ensures your audio doesn’t clip after export
Make EQ boosts and cuts that respond to the dynamics of your audio
- Make subtle boosts and cuts that occur only when frequencies are too loud or soft
- Control threshold, attack, and release along with frequency and gain
- More precise that a compressor and more subtle than a normal EQ!
Mix and match between seven different types of distortion to add warmth and character
- Use different flavours of distortion such as Tape, Retro, or Tube
- Add different distortion modes on multiple bands to create your own unique tonal balance
The mastering engineer’s most versatile tool. Tame dynamic mixes and give your tracks energy.
- Compress in up to four bands, or with the Detection Filter mode
- Use Auto-release mode for a smooth, natural response
- Vintage Tape – Introduce rich saturation with all the frequency colouration, distortion, and phase effects of tape.
- Vintage Limiter –Glue a mix together and get loud, pumping tracks using Vintage Limiter
- Vintage EQ –Brighten your master, smooth out heavy low end, and add body to your digital recordings.
- Vintage Compressor –Add colourful dynamics with compression modelled after famous mastering hardware
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) – macOS 10.15 (64-bit only)
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) – Windows 10 (64-bit)
- All formats are 64-bit only.