Exponential Audio Excalibur
Enjoy creative multi-effects for music and sound design with Excalibur by Exponential Audio. Excalibur is a stereo multi-effects plug-in with modulation, pitch-shifting, and dynamics effect modules to tackle any project.
Creative Effects for Music and Sound Design
Excalibur is a stereo multi-effects plug-in unlike any other. With several modulation, pitch-shifting, and dynamics effect modules, Excalibur has the creative tools to tackle any music production, post production, or sound design project. Four independent voice oscillators can subtly change the timbre of your recordings or drastically transform any audio source with swirling kinetic effects.
Imagination, Meet Innovation
Born of the same DSP algorithms that cemented Exponential Audio as a manufacturer of indispensable reverb tools, Excalibur takes this effect processing technology with a totally unique approach to effect routing. Excalibur is driven by four independent voice modules, which can be used to route audio signal and effect parameters through one another, creating unique modulation effects you’ve never experienced before.
A Multi-Effects Workbench in one Plug-In
Excalibur is an entire effects toolbox in a single plug-in. Complete with several pitch shifting, modulation, and distortion functions, all with the ability to sync to your session tempo, you can be sure that Excalibur has the right tools to color your audio just the way you want.
Distinct Interactive Effects Engine
With Excalibur, not only can you implement creative modulation features and time- and pitch-based effects, you can also route your processed audio signals to interact with and modulate one another, producing otherwise unachievable, one-of-a-kind sounds.
Four Voices of Sonic Versatility
With four discrete Voice modules, Excalibur lets you combine and modulate effects using its unique signal routing capabilities and tempo-syncable LFOs, giving you unprecedented control over the sounds you create.
- Versatile multi-effects plug-in
- Independently process 4 signal change or have them modulate one another
- Effects include pitch shifting, modulation, distortion, and more
- Sync modulators to tempo
- Low CPU demand for studio or live use
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.15 (64-bit only)
- PC: Win 7 – Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
- You are only provided with 1 x iLok computer activation for each Exponential Audio product licence.