Valve Modelling Effects
A collection of Audified's inValve Effects product line. The 2nd generation of plug-ins simulating proven valve devices with exact modelling of analog circuits and valve characteristics.
2nd generation of plug-ins simulating proven valve devices with exact modelling of analog circuits and valve characteristics. These affordable plugins were originally prepared for TC PowerCore, but they now run on native platforms (VST2/VST3/AU/AAX). The latest version is 64 bit and supports the current versions of operating systems. Plug-ins can handle 1-8 channels without a need to use the special multichannel version (standard and multi-channels versions merged into one universal version). Features
- inValve Preamp: a precise software emulation of a tube amplifier. The sound is not affected too much, it adds just warmth and smoothness you need for analog-like mixes
- inValve Compressor: emulation of a standard analog compressor utilising the characteristics of tubes
- inValve Equaliser: a four-band parametric EQ with additional HP and LP filters.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 – macOS 11, AAX 32b, AAX 64b, AU 32b, AU 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b, Apple Silicon Compatible
- Windows: Windows 7 – Windows 10, AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b