Analog Synth for Kontakt
A vintage analog mono-synth was sampled across the keyboard (for each oscillator), and the common analog synthesizer controls were modeled in Kontakt. All of this was done to bring you the GS-2018
GS-2018 is a Kontakt library created of 100% analog synthesizer sounds.
A vintage analog mono-synth was sampled across the keyboard (for each oscillator), and the common analog synthesizer controls were modeled in Kontakt.
You can choose your oscillators, detune them, pan them, mix them, saturate them, and even add noise.
We included two ADSR’s, a selectable LFO, a LPF, a HPF, delay, reverb, vibrato, and a custom scripted dual sequencer synced to your DAW clock tempo.
In addition to the main instrument there is a ‘Touch’ instrument, where you can control how velocity and aftertouch MIDI data map to various controls.
To further sweeten the pot we’ve created 4 more sound designed instruments featuring high resonance, plucks, vibrato, and saturated ring modulation.
This library is full of analog richness, and the non-linearities you’d expect from a vintage analog synth.
- 823 Samples
- Over 75 Snapshot Presets
- Analog Synth GUI to Match the Analog Sound
- Touch Instrument
- 4 Sound Designed Instruments
- Custom Dual Arpeggiators
- Open script for all you KSP scripters out there!
- Master .NKI and 5 Designed .NKI’s
- Two tunable, mixable, and pan-able oscillators
- 4 selectable waveforms for each oscillator
- Two ADSR’s for VCA and VCF (with VCF ENV depth)
- Switchable LFO synced to your host tempo (with mod depth)
- Vibrato depth and rate control
- 4-pole LPF and HPF
- Delay, Reverb, and Saturation Controls
- Custom dual arpeggiators for LPF cutoff and resonance
- Noise source
Total Number Of Files:
- 680 MB
- Full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above is required (will not work in Kontakt Player)