Freakshow Nightmare Bundle
Freakshow Nightmare Effects Bundle
Freakshow Industries is opening the portals to another dimension with this disgusting bundle. Cult hysteria, demonic entities, just gross stuff. If you can stomach the GUI's, you'll find some nasty effects to make your Halloween Sounds terrifying.
Freakshow Industries is opening the portals to another dimension with this disgusting bundle. Their entire collection in one purchase. Cult hysteria, demonic entities, just gross stuff.
If you can stomach the GUI’s, you’ll find some nasty effects to make your Halloween Sounds terrifying. Now featuring Backmask, Dumpster Fire, and MISHBY. The offer is EXCLUSIVE, and will end on September 27th!
A $90 Value for just $30!!
Backmask is a chaotic reverser plugin inspired by a nostalgia for the sunny days of demon cult hysteria. Back when shadows were lurking around every corner, under every object, infecting the precious youth with subliminal brainwashing signals. Simpler times.
Backmask uses government approved paradox processing technologies to expose these hidden terrors of music. Uncover the plots of ghosts, aliens and other rogue entities with Freakshow Industries Backmask.
Backmask reverses discrete sections of audio based on various triggers.
- Trigger reversing by millisecond, DAW synced musical value, or input level.
- Reverse audio at all, alternating or random triggers.
- Set the length of reversed segments
- Stuck mode, there is one.
- Use grotesque amounts of latency to reverse the future with Time Align Mode.
- Zero latency by default.
- Kills 99.9% of brain cells
Dumpster Fire is what its name sounds like, a preventable tragedy of arbitrary pitch rotation. Featuring the latest in anti-utility advancements, it is not meaningful or intuitive. This information will not help you.
Strike the eldritch match of transformation with Freakshow Industries, Dumpster Fire
FEATURES: This sentence could say literally anything and it wouldn’t matter or be completely true. Here is a list to please the hungry:
- Rotate the pitches. Hear them spill to all the wrong places. Pretend to understand the method and outcome
- Set an unreasonable and arbitrary number of bands in the least helpful way possible
- Use Aether to generate unspeakable hellscapes with discrete control of amount, pitch spread and time spread
- Understand none of this, it doesn’t matter.
- Please stop reading.
MISHBY, little tape machine that couldn’t.
Twisted by forbidden science. Manipulated by the parasitic consciousness of a long forgotten terror.
It is a tape emulation disaster inspired by cheap cassette decks that nobody cared about, from companies that no longer exist.
Dare to explore its desynchronizing analog sections, glitching digital schemes, “cassette” “tape” “emulation”, whatever a “self-care” control is, at least one actual ghost and that’s just the start.
MISHBY uses industry-participating vaporware technology in conjunction with the latest advancements in anti-user interface design to present the final face of analog vs digital destruction.
- Cheap cassette quality, noise, soft and harsh distortions
- Multi-band phase-desynced tape wow
- Broken and destructive digital decode
- Band focused glitch with length and reset probability.
- Inspirational quotes and general life advice.
PLUGIN FORMAT (64 bit only):
- AAX, VST, VST 3, AU OPERATING SYSTEM:
Mac OS 10.10.5+ (Catalina supported)
- Pro Tools 11+
- Logic Pro X
- Live 9+
- Cubase 9+
- Studio One 3+
- Reaper 5+
- FL Studio 12+