Is your track release ready? Are you sure…? Too often music is released with technical issues that degrade the quality. With EXPOSE, it only takes a few seconds to make sure you deliver the best listening experience every time.
EXPOSE updated to Version 1.1! Read more info at the bottom of the page.
Load A Track
- Open the application and drag your audio onto the dashboard.
- In the bottom left corner you’ll see the presets. Click on the preset and select the one that best suits your playback scenario.
- The four sections give you detailed information about the loudness, peaks, stereo/phase information, and dynamic range of your audio.
- If EXPOSE detects that issues would arise, the section icon and problematic readout will turn red. The waveform will also show you the exact location of the issues.
- Click on one of the numerical readouts to isolate those specific issues on the waveform.
- You can click on the waveform to preview that part of the audio. Once you’ve identified what and where the technical issues are you can efficiently solve them in your DAW. Press space bar to start and stop continuous playback.
EXPOSE updated to Version 1.1!
This is a free update for existing customers. Existing customers can access the update via their account area on Mastering The Mix or from within Expose itself by clicking the (?) icon in the top right corner of the GUI.
- Improved UI and UX
- Arrow keys to jump between tracks
- Alt/Option + Click to select the section on all tracks
- New & updated presets
- Delete all tracks
- Text Export
- Offline Activation
- Better Error Code Reporting
- Bug Fixes
MAC OSX Requirements: OS X 10.8 or higher.
WINDOWS Requirements: Windows 7, 8 or 10.