Classic Room, Stereo Room and Hi-Density Plate
This lush reverb can be heard on countless hit records by Talking Heads, Adele, Mariah Carey, Eminem, and more. Now, 36 years later, this signature sound is available for your DAW.
Reverb Time Machine:The SP2016 was the first programmable effects box available on the market.
It introduced the concept of the ‘plug-in’ to the pro audio world back in 1982, with actual hardware chips that would be plugged in under the hood.
Revered for its signature reverbs, the SP2016 was notably used by Dave Pensado, George Massenburg, Alan Sides, Roy Hendrickson, Jack Douglas, and Mick Guzauski.
The lush reverb can be heard on countless hit records by Talking Heads, Adele, Mariah Carey, Eminem, and more.
Now, 36 years later, this signature sound is available for your DAW.
- Three distinct reverb types
- Room: Your basic no-nonsense, no-frills ambient “room.” It’s a mono effect with stereo outputs. The extreme Pre-Delay range makes it possible to use this effect for reverberant doubling and single echoes.
- 2016 Stereo Room: Recreates the ambience of a large concert hall, with very clear, natural reverberation.
- Hi-Density Plate: Plate-type reverb with dual pickups simulating the effect of a bigger, heavier plate. This reverb allows you to make vocals, guitars and percussive instruments appear much bigger and brighter than they actually are.
Includes a variety of presets including some by Dave Pensado, Richard Devine, Joe Chiccarelli, Sasha, George Massenburg, The Butcher Bros, Buda & Grandz, Erin Tonkon, and more.
- Windows 8+ AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
- macOS 10.9+AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
- An iLok account is required, but no physical dongle is necessary