Melody Sauce 2 Upgrade Offer
Complete Melody Creation Tool
This is an UPGRADE Offer for Melody Sauce 1 Owners. As long as you have your Melody Sauce 1 key, you can take advantage of this discount! Melody Sauce 2 is your new must-have music production assistant. This supercharged upgrade is a massive overhaul of the original version, with a set of powerful new features to inspire you and your music making.
The Future of Melody Creation
Melody Sauce 2 is your new must-have music production assistant. This supercharged upgrade is a massive overhaul of the original version, with a set of powerful new features to inspire you and your music making.
Melody Sauce 2 is now a complete melody creation tool, featuring a new Sound Engine with nearly 100 sounds and 3 built-in FX so you can hear melodies straight out of the box using the internal instruments, no need to route MIDI to other instruments.
- New Style Mode with over 300 style settings, create melodies by genre for Hip Hop, Trap, EDM, House & Techno, Pop, Reggaeton and R&B.
- New Advanced Editor lets you select specific chords for your melodies to follow, and to make detailed edits to your melodies bar-by-bar.
- A host of additional controls including more options for loop length, octave, speed, save to favourites and more targeted output with the new ‘Extra’ buttons.
- A new fully resizable and redesigned UI
- Improved melody algorithms, powered by our AI-powered Phrase Builder Engine TM
- Now compatible with all major DAWs, including those don’t allow MIDI routing like Reason, Maschine 2, MPC Beats and Garageband.
If you’ve ever struggled to come up with melody ideas or needed some melodic inspiration in your music making, Melody Sauce 2 will speed up your workflow with an unlimited and instant supply of unique, high-quality melodies created for you in a few clicks.
Melody Sauce 2’s simple interface helps you create MIDI melodies in your DAW using the internal Sound Engine and FX, or by easily connecting to any software instrument. Simply drag-and-drop your MIDI melodies inside your DAW or work on them further using the new Advanced Editor section.
None of the melodies are pre-programmed, they are created for you based on the parameters you control using complex algorithms that are capable of creating a near-endless supply of melodic ideas.
And you don’t need in-depth music theory knowledge to get the best out of Melody Sauce, just your ears.
- VST plugin / Audio Unit (AU MIDI FX also available for Logic) for use in your DAW that creates 1-bar to 16-bar melodies based on the settings you select
- Create melodies for specific genres based on the internal Style options, or build melodies using your own settings
- Styles cover Hip Hop, Trap, EDM, House, Techno, Reggaeton and R&B
- Use the new inbuilt Sound Engine with nearly 100 sounds and 3 FX or connect the MIDI to any software instrument
- Use the new Advanced Editor to make detailed edits to your melodies bar-by-bar and select specific chords for your melodies to follow
- Instant melody inspiration for your productions
- Create, audition and modify melodies at the click of a button
- Advanced generative algorithms capable of creating millions of melodies
- Melodies are not pre-programmed, they are created for you on-demand
- An unlimited supply of unique melodies, no two melodies are the same
- Simple interface and intuitive controls help you guide the output
- Select between Light and Dark mood, and Simple and Complex settings – plus the new ‘Extra’ buttons to give even greater control.
- Select the basic rhythmic feel of the melodies (Speed, Swing, Triplet, Syncopation)
- Instantly add harmonies to generated melodies
- Generate and modify melodies inside the plugin as your DAW project plays or drag-and-drop MIDI clips into your project.
- Speed up your workflow and overcome beat block
- Works for any DAW that accepts VST or AU plugins.
- No need for in-depth music theory knowledge
- Any DAW that supports VST plugins or Audio Units
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher ( natively compatible with M1 processors )
- Windows 7 or higher ( 64 – bit compatible only)
- 4GB of RAM required
- Internet connection for download & product activation
- Any DAW that uses VST and AU plugins – if your DAW doesn’t allow MIDI routing you can still use the inbuilt sounds.
- FL Studio 20 onwards
- Ableton Live 9.5 onwards
- Logic Pro X
- Cubase 9 onwards
- Studio One 4 onwards
- Reaper 5 onwards
- Acid Pro 8 onwards
- Reason 11 onwards
- Bitwig 4 onwards
- Maschine 2
- MPC Beats