Wah Wah Filter
In the 1920s guitar players were fascinated by the “wa wa wa” sound made by trumpet players by opening and closing their mutes. Its filtering effect alters the resonance of the instrument, to increase your expressiveness.
WA WA WACKA WACKA WACKA WA WA In the 1920s guitar players were fascinated by the “wa wa wa” sound made by trumpet players by opening and closing their mutes.
Its filtering effect alters the resonance of the instrument and it feels to increase the expressiveness of playing. More than 40 years later, an accidental invention resulted in a device that forever changes the sound of guitar.
This pedal eventually known as the Cry Baby*. Next, in the 1970s, an aborted synthesizer project resulted in an similar “wah wah” effect, which later known as Mu-Tron* III envelope filter.
These two devices revolutionized almost every genre of music as we know it today.
Select from 6 types filter modes:
- CB: Dunlop™ Cry Baby*
- VG: Vox™ Grey Wah*
- AX: Vertex™ Axis Wah*
- MuLP: Mu-Tron™ Low Pass*
- MuBP: Mu-Tron™ Band Pass*
- MuHP: Mu-Tron™ High Pass*
- Three types of wah and three envelope filters.
- More parameters to tweak than regular wah pedals
- Bypass button
- Up to 8x oversampling
- Stereo linking
- Plug a MIDI expression pedal for true wah-wah rocking action.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Later (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.5 or later (32/64-bit)
- VST, VST3, Audio Units or AAX compatible Host Software