Additive Morphing Synthesizer
Vertigo is an additive synthesizer featuring up to 256 oscillators, re-synthesis and morphing with very high sound quality and built-in effects.
Vertigo is an additive synthesizer featuring up to 256 oscillators, Bitmap / Wave (WAV/AIFF/OGG/FLAC) re-synthesis and morphing with very high sound quality and built-in effects.
Vertigo boasts the following powerful feature set:
- Up to 16 voices polyphony.
- 256 breakpoints parabolic envelopes with stage slope control.
- Euler generated (Max: -120dB s/noise ratio) (no wavetables used).
- Up to 256 per voice.
- 2 Modulation sources with morphing.
- Note pitchshift amount.
- Frequency ratio.
- Frq/amp envelope (see Envelope above).
- Harmonize (Harmonic/Odd Harmonic vocoder).
- Phase smearing.
- Frequency smearing (ensemble).
- Classic waveform generator assistant (saw/sqr/tri/2xsaw/…).
Vertigo’s two filters can be used in parallel or in series, and offer the usual comb, low-pass, high-pass and band-pass modes, with either 12 or 24 dB/octave roll-off.
- Low Pass/High Pass/Band Pass 12/Band Pass 24/Notch/Peak.
- Cutoff envelope.
- Wheel/Key/Velocity modulation amounts for cutoff.
- Wheel/Velo modulation amounts for resonance.
- Two resonant filters (serial/parallel mode).
- Pitch envelope.
- Amplitude envelope.
- Pitchbend control.
- Distortion (8 times oversampled overdrive with softclip).
- Phaser (up to 128 taps).
- Equalizer (6 bands).
Resynthesis and Sampling:
- WAV PCM analysis. Bitmap import.
- Method: Overlapped FFT windows/parabolic peak estimation.
- Partial amp/frq tracking.
- 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192 FFT framesizes.
- 4 Windows: Bartlett, Hamming, Hanning, Blackman.
- Peak level detection threshold control.
- Peak desestimation using ‘ATH’ (Absolute Hearing Threshold) and ‘Tone Masker’ psycho acoustic models.
Full 64-bit compatibility:
- 32 / 64-bit Audio Units and VST for Mac.
- 32 / 64-bit VST for Windows.
- macOS 10.11 or higher
- Compatible with all versions of Windows.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PROTOOLS