Nord Lead 2 Inspired Virtual Synth
Discovery is a virtual analog Nord Lead 2 inspired synthesizer featuring multi-layering, a morphing engine, high quality sound, and a simple interface. 128 patch memories in one of 40 banks offering more than 3,500 presets, including a dedicated electronic percussion section.
Discovery is a virtual analog Nord Lead 2 inspired synthesizer featuring multi-layering, a morphing engine, high quality sound, and a simple interface.
Discovery at a glance
Discovery’s architecture provides maximum flexibility when programming your own sounds. Start by selecting from the two oscillators, and then add one of the several types of filters, and then program the appropriate ADSR envelope for the sound.
Finally, the flexible modulation scheme and built-in effects allow you to color your sound to your liking and save it to one of the 128 patch memories in one of 40 banks offering more than 3,500 presets, including a dedicated electronic percussion section.
With support for 4 layers per patch, and morphing between layers, Discovery quickly becomes a remarkably expressive synth for any type of music.
- 128 Patch Memories.
- Bank browser (by clicking arrows in display LED).
- More than 3.500 presets in 40 banks (with a dedicated percussion one).
- Nord Lead 2 and 2X patch import.
- 4 Layers per Patch.
- Layer Morphing.
- 32 Voice Polyphony (One voice used per triggered layer).
- 2 Oscillators (Sine, Saw, Tri, PWM, Square, Noise) with Ring modulation, sync and anti-aliased Frequency Modulation.
- Zero-Delay Feedback Filters (HP, LP12, LP24, BP, HP12), Formant, 8 taps phaser.
- ADSR for Amp & Filter.
- 2 LFOs.
- AD Mod Envelope.
- Built-in Chorus, Phaser, Panning and Delay effects.
- Symmetric, Asymmetric and Asymmetric 2 Distortion Modes.
- Poly/Mono/Legato modes.
- MIDI CC control.
- MIDI Out (hosts are able of doing MIDI learn).
Clavia’s Nord Lead best friend
Discovery has been highly inspired by one of Clavia’s synth masterpieces: the Nord Lead 2.
Discovery can import Nord Lead 2 and Nord Lead 2X Sysex patches directly, and 99% of their MIDI CC are bound to the original Nord Lead knobs, making your hardware synth the perfect friend for this plugin.
Making music can be the most important part of a musician’s creative process and working efficiently is just as relevant for us. That’s why Discovery has been engineered with the best possible workflow in mind.
- Quickly navigate thru banks
- Enable and disable MIDI velocity to layer morphing
- Quickly navigate thru presets
- Configure Discovery
- Define your Pitch Bend Range
- Easily switch between Delay and Gate
- Sync or unsync Cross Delay to host tempo
Full 64-bit compatibility:
- 32 / 64-bit Audio Units and VST for Mac.
- 32 / 64-bit VST for Windows.
- macOS 10.11 or higher
- Compatible with all versions of Windows.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PROTOOLS