CMixer is a standalone software conceived for events broadcasting purposes, including online radios, talk shows, dialog recordings, speeches, conferences, meetings, podcasting and for small live concerts.
It can handle all your audio needs inside-the-box, while using your favorite plugins to process the audio. Automix, Follow and Gate modes will help you to handle multi microphone broadcasting sessions. This way you can use a computer and a soundcard instead of a hardware mixer to manage your audio broadcasting events.
- 10 Mono input channels + 3 Stereo input channels.
- 5-Band Parametric EQ and up to 4 VST/AU plugins per channel.
- Automix mode handle your multi-microphone sessions automatically, avoiding feedback and background noise.
- Follow mixing mode. CMixer follows the main speaker activating its channel output while deactivating the rest of outputs.
- Autogate mode. Mute output channels below the selected dB threshold.
- 2 Stereo Mixbus sends.
- 2 Stereo outputs.
- External recording output.
- Side-chain gain control for stereo channels.
- Pink noise generator for room calibrating and speakers testing.
- WAV/AIFF recording.
- Preset manager. Save and recall the whole session data.
- MIDI matrix. Control CMixer using your MIDI device.
10 mono input channels + 3 stereo input channels (stereo channels can also be used in mono configuration). Phase invert. -20dB Pad. HPF. Input gain (+/- 15dB). 5-Band parametric EQ. 4 vst/au plugins. Panorama. Mute & Solo. Automixing, Follow & Gate modes available only on mono input channels.
3 group channels featuring 5-Band Parametric EQ & 4 vst/au pluings
MIX BUS SENDS
2 Mix Bus sends pre/post. Dedicated mixing window for each Mix Bus.
Automixing engine handle the best possible audio performance when working with multiple microphones in real-time, by controlling the output gains automatically and reducing feedback, comb filtering from nearby microphones and any background noise. See how it works here
This mode allows following the main speaker within a broadcasting session automatically. When activated only the main speaker channel will be listened, the rest of the channels will be muted. See how it works here
This processing mode allows activating or deactivating automatically any channel output depending the output level. This way you can get a clear audio signal from the microphones in use by removing any background noise or feedback coming from other open microphones that are not in use. See how it works here
A useful feature when playing some music through the stereo channels and want to lower its gain automatically each time that some one is speaking through a microphone. See how it works here
Stereo/Mono recording. Multitrack recording mode allows recording only the selected input channels.
2 Stereo outputs. Out 2 can be also used for reference speakers and to monitor mix busses or recording. 2 Stereo Mix Bus Outputs + 1 External recording output
Control CMixer using a midi device.
The amount of audio physical inputs & outputs for your session depends on your soundcard capabilities. CMixer can work up to 192kHz and 24 Bits if your soundcard allows these settings (see your soundcard tech specs).
Store and recall the whole session data
For better & faster user experience.
- MAC – OSX 10.7 or Later. 64 Bits. Minimum 2 GB Ram. CATALINA COMPATIBLE
- WINDOWS – Windows 7 or Later. 64 Bits. Minimum 2 GB Ram.
- Minimum screen resolution 1920×1080.