The 3-headed bass amp plugin with many characters: from soulful to tenacious
- Superb Bass Guitar Tone without Fuss!
- 3 amps: Valve, FET, and Drive
- Extensive sculpting with compressor, contour, parametric EQ, 10-band graphic EQ, and Limiter
- Dual 3D miking placement, and impulse loader
- Phat & Diverse tone options
- Intuitive single-screen controls
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation is a three-channel bass amplifier Rack Extension/Plug-in that will deliver thundering lows straight from your computer.
With it’s intuitive single screen interface whatever your playing stye is, pick or fingerstyle in any music you play, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation will provide the warmth and mellowness of tube amp, clarity and punch of solid-state power, or turn it up to destruction on the Drive amp type.
For further tweaking, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation gives you tonal control through its compressor, contour control, parametric and graphic EQ, and D.I. wetness control. Carefully tuned and carrying enough power to rumble your studio.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation also comes with features standard to Kuassa’s other amp products; noise gate, and dual cabinet miking modeler.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation: Take charge of the bottom frequency, directly from your DAW.
- 3 Amp Types
- Bulit-in Compressor, Noise Gate and Output Limiter
- 3 types of matching cabinets, 6 microphones and Direct Mix
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono/stereo options simulation a real-life bass guitar recording session.
- Flexible tone-shaping capability with Contour, Semi-parametric EQ, and Graphic EQ
- External IR loader and move your microphones in 3D space
- Straightforward and easy to use graphic interface.
- Supports up to 96000Hz Sample Rate.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Later (32/64-bit) Mac OS 10.5 or later (32/64-bit) VST, VST3, Audio Units or AAX compatible Host Software Please note that this product is a plugin, a VST/VST3/AU/AAX compatible host/sequencer is needed to run this software