Blend is a multi-voice chorus effect, comprised of up to 16 separate layers. Each layer actually is a chorus effect on its own – with dedicated modulation generator and feedback loop.
Thanks to clever mutual phase offsets between the multiple modulation generators, the resulting mix is silky-smooth despite the incredible density.
With variable interpolation algorithms, Blend also has three different sound characters, which are emphasized with higher feedback and modulation depth values. And as much as it excels at doing chorus and ensemble effects of many styles, Blend’s ﬂexibility allows it to easily go into much further territory – vibrato, tape wow, ﬂanger, reverb and more are just a few tweaks away.
As always with Sinevibes products, Blend has a carefully crafted, clean and intuitive user interface. It features color-coded graphics for consistency with other plugins in our collection and well-calibrated contrast for optimal visibility in most lighting conditions. The interface supports retina resolution and also uses GPU-accelerated rendering, never impairing audio processing.
- 16 chorus layers with individual feedback loops.
- Three selectable chorus interpolation algorithms.
- 16 modulation generators (0.05 to 5 Hz), one per chorus layer, with mutual phase offsets.
- Variable stereo width and low frequency cut (20 Hz to 2 kHz).
- Color-coded graphics with subtle animations.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs.