Control & Enhance the Top-End
Breathe life into your mix. Silky smooth top end without the harshness. Oxygen uses a unique process to control & enhance the top-end of any track in your mix, with a smooth & musical character you can’t get from EQ.
Silky Smooth Top End Without The Harshness
Oxygen uses a unique process to control & enhance the top-end of any track in your mix, with a smooth & musical character you can’t get from EQ.
Different Oxygen Types
3 different Oxygen types to help you add the exact type of top-end you’re looking for – BITE, PRESENCE and AIR.
Sculpt Your Sound
The built-in compressor has 2 modes. PUNCH mode emphasizes the transients & increases the attack of your top-end. SMOOTH mode gives an overall softened dynamic response for a silky high-end.
The CONTROL knob smartly sets the compression of the algorithm applied to the overall sound.
The added harmonics and imperfections in the saturation module allow for a richer, warmer high-end that can be boosted without getting tiring to the ears.
The Side Enhancer found in the stereo version of Oxygen allows you to widen the high-end of your tracks. This can work great on stereo busses, giving extra width and shimmer to cymbals, vocals or other sources.
Custom Producer Presets
Kickstart your process with over 30 built-in presets from professional producers like Henrik Udd, Max Cameron, Forrester Savell, and more.
- At the core of Oxygen lies a smooth crossover filter with three predefined and carefully selected cutoff values, to give Bite, Presence or Air to the sound.
- A compressor that consists of two fine-tuned modes which are targeted specifically to work on high frequencies. And a Control knob that is smartly setting the compression of the algorithm.
- The tape saturation circuit is tuned to work great together with the high frequency parts of a signal. The additional added harmonics and imperfections allow to create a warmer high-end that can be boosted further without getting tiring to the ears.
- The Width found in the stereo version of Oxygen allows to boost the side signal of a sound in a very natural way. This can work great on stereo busses, giving extra width and shimmer to cymbals or other sources.
- Preset system with Producer presets included
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher
- 64 bit compatible
- Windows 10
- At least 200 MB of free drive space
- AAX, AU, VST3 versions
- 64 bit compatible
- Ableton Live 9.2.2+ / 10.1 (Mac & PC: AU, VST3)
- Bitwig 1.3.9 + (Mac & PC: AU, VST3)
- Cubase 8 + (Mac & PC: VS3T)
- Digital Performer 8 + (Mac & PC: AU, VST3)
- FL Studio 12 + (PC: VST3)
- Garageband 10+ (AU)
- Logic Pro 9+ (Mac: AU)
- Native Instruments Maschine 2.4 + (Mac & PC: AU, VST3)
- Pro Tools 10.3.5 – 2020 (Mac & PC: AAX)
- Presonus Studio One 3.2.2 (Mac and PC: AU, and VST3)
- Reaper v6.28 (PC: VST3)
- Cakewalk by BandLab 2021.04 (Build 175, 64 bit) (PC: VST3)