7 Multi-Effect Plugins
BABY Audio has decided to offer you all of their multi-effects plugins in one, easy-to-use multi-effects exclusive. The All Plugins Bundle Includes: TAIP, Smooth Operator, Spaced Out, Super VHS, Comeback Kid, Parallel Aggressor, I Heart NY. A $383 Value for just $129!!
BABY Audio are hopping in on ADSR’s Black Friday specials. Offering up everything they’ve got for a fraction of the price. Don’t pass this limited time offer up!
All Plugins Bundle Includes: TAIP, Smooth Operator, Spaced Out, Super VHS, Comeback Kid, Parallel Aggressor, I Heart NY
A $383 Value for just $129!!
TAIP Tape Machine Emulation Tape recordings have a musical quality that digital mixes often lack. TAIP brings this quality into your DAW. It will add some authentic analog heat to your tracks, without the need to route any audio outside the box. Smooth Operator Intelligent Signal Balancer Smooth Operator combines equalization, spectral compression and resonance suppression into a singular creative experience that’s instant and intuitive. Use it to perfect your tonal balance and add a touch of ‘hifi’. Spaced Out Lush Wet-FX Generator Spaced Out is a lush wet-FX generator, built for sending your sounds and vocals into weightless, heavenly orbit. In total, more than 50 individual effects come together in a singular creative experience. Comeback Kid Easy and Intuitive Delay Engine Hands-on delay effect with an analog flavor. Comeback Kid includes everything you’d expect from a new go-to delay — plus some unexpected extras. Super VHS Lofi Multi-FX Meet a complex algorithm with eight simple knobs. We named it ‘Super’ for its powers and ‘VHS’ for its sound. Feel the lofi magic of the VHS-era — with six unique effects in one strange plugin. I Heart NY New York Style Parallel Compressor Parallel compression is an essential production technique for creating fatter, more powerful, tracks and mixes. We made a plugin that does all the hard work for you — with an addictively punchy flavor. Parallel Aggressor Parallel Mixing Plugin Parallel Aggressor is powered by two parallel engines, a compressor and a saturator. This results in three audio tracks running in the plugin simultaneously: Dry, Spank and Spice. Users can set their desired balance between them with the faders in order to achieve the perfect mix quicker than ever. __________________________________________
Warm Up Your Sound.
Tape recordings have a musical quality that digital mixes often lack. TAIP brings this quality into your DAW. It will add some authentic analog heat to your tracks, without the need to route any audio outside the box.
Tape plugins are not a new concept. However, our emulation method is. Instead of using traditional DSP, we’ve developed TAIP around an AI algorithm designed to decipher the invisible nuances of analog circuits.
The result is a truly faithful tape emulation that’s intuitive and creative in use – with some added features to accomodate a modern workflow. Use TAIP to bring a touch of warmth and glue to your tracks, or ‘drive it like you hate it’ as an alternative to your distortion plugins.
- AI-powered algorithm, giving you the true warmth and behavior of analog tape
- Flexible feature set, allowing you to create a custom ‘tape flavor’ for any need
- Use TAIP to add musical saturation and glue to drums, instruments, vocals and beyond
- Read more about our AI emulation approach further below
TAIP is our attempt at creating the ideal ‘Tape Machine’ for the DAW-era, combining an authentic vintage sound with a modern feature set. Its parameters will let you customize the right tape flavor for any need.
- DRIVE: Traditionally, tape machines were designed to color the sound as little as possible. TAIP is not. You can use the DRIVE knob to add just as much color as you need – from a subtle touch of heat to heavy distortion.
- MIX/TAPE FLANGING: MIX lets you run your tape in parallel. You can combine MIX and WEAR to get a classic ‘tape flanging’ effect. This is caused by the wow and flutter of WEAR running in parallel with the dry track.
- MODEL: While SINGLE is a regular tape emulation, DUAL creates a series of two tape emulations chained together under the hood, each applying half of the DRIVE value. This will add slightly more weight to your signal.
- LO-SHAPE / HI-SHAPE: These sliders let you saturate the low/high end more or less than the rest of the frequency spectrum. (Example: Warm up a drum buss without distorting the low frequencies).
- GLUE: Tape machines are known to introduce a pleasing compression-like effect due to their low dynamic range. TAIP lets you add this effect – or even exaggerate it. Use GLUE for subtle cohesion or as an actual compressor.
- NOISE: Lets you add tape noise to taste – or avoid it altogether.
- WEAR: Combines wow, flutter and an altered frequency response curve to emulate a worn- out tape machine.
- PRESENCE: Part of the tape warmth comes from an attenuated high-end. PRESENCE allows you to decide how much of that attenuation you want. It can bring back the brightness that is sometimes lost on tape.
- INPUT: Choose between NORMAL or HOT (more distorted) input levels without affecting the output volume.
- AUTO GAIN: Allows you to add more DRIVE while keeping a consistent plugin output level.
Introducing clarity on demand.
Smooth Operator combines equalization, spectral compression and resonance suppression into a singular creative experience that’s instant and intuitive. Use it to perfect your tonal balance and add a touch of ‘hifi’.
Our spectral detection algorithm adapts to your audio 44,100 times per second and automatically eliminates fatigued frequencies. This gives you full control to shape your signal and bring out more definition.
- Brings out clarity and smoothness across instruments, vocals and mix busses.
- Allows for creative tone shaping without artifacts or harsh resonances.
- Intelligent algorithm that automatically detects and resolves fatigued frequencies.
What is Spectral Processing.
The easiest way to understand Spectral Processing is to think of it as manipulating the building blocks that make up a digital signal – rather than the actual signal.
Our algorithm uses Fast Fourier Transform – or FFT – to break the incoming audio into tiny particles, which are analyzed and processed separately, before being put back together as audio. This all happens in realtime and allows for a much more surgical approach to resonance detection and rebalancing than what would be possible with traditional audio effects.
While most spectral tools focus on audio restoration, we wanted Smooth Operator to be all about creative expression. The plugin is meant for shaping your tone.
Use it to compress, EQ and ‘purify’ in one simple process – and know that Smooth Operator has your back when it comes to automatically eliminating artifacts.
Smooth Operator comes loaded with 63 presets created by friends of BABY Audio – including:
- Preston Reid (Ciara, Toni Braxton, Lil Uzi Vert)
- David Nakaji (Post Malone, Aminé, Lil Eazzyy)
- Rob Kleiner (David Guetta, Sia, Britney Spears, Giorgio Moroder)
- Steven Holness (Adele, Jason Derulo, Paul Weller)
- Neenah (Winne, Mr. Probz, Nana Fofie, Joe Budden)
- Switch between three color modes (Pink / Green / Blue)
- Plugin window fully resizable
A SPACE ECHO FOR THE 21ST CENTURY?
It is no secret that we at BABY Audio are obsessed with the quirks, sounds and simplicity of vintage analog gear. With every software product we make, we hope to offer a little bit of that same hands-on experience and instant gratification. Never by emulating the past — but by tapping into its spirit to invent something new.
With Spaced Out, we asked ourselves this: How would we design a “space echo” effect today, almost 50 years after the original, with the abundance of computer power and algorithmic complexity at our disposal?
We set out to create an effect as fun, flavored and futuristic for the 21st century as the Space Echo was for its own time. It’s been an epic journey and we’re proud to have returned with our most complex plugin to date.
Spaced Out comes loaded with 125 presets created by BABY Audio and some friends of the house – including:
- Filip Nikolic (Turbotito, Poolside, Azealia Banks)
- Tushar Apte (Nicki Minaj, Noah Cyrus, BTS)
- Richie Beretta (Beyoncé, Diplo, Jillionaire)
- John Nathaniel (One Republic, Switchfoot, Kygo)
- Anthony Saffery (Portugal. The Man, Dirty Vegas, Cornershop).
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
- Choose between two color schemes (light / dark)
- Plugin window fully resizable
A delay worth waiting for.
Of all the essential mix tools, the delay may be the most creatively gratifying. So we asked ourselves: Could we take this classic effect and give it an upgrade?
We set out to develop our vision for a more inspiring delay plugin. One that lets you design your own signature delay sounds through a versatile selection of flavoring tools.
Easily and intuitively. And with powerful results. Comeback Kid includes everything you’d expect from a new go-to delay — plus some unexpected extras.
SETUP YOUR DELAY:
BPM-synced modes: Straight, dotted, triplet. Free mode: 0.01 ms – 2500 ms. Ping-Pong option.
ADD SOME CHARACTER:
- Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut: Tame your delays with analog modeled filters.
- Attack + Sustain: Sculpt your delays with flexible transient designers.
- Cheap: Degrade you delays with a custom 11-bit signal path — modeled after vintage digital units.
- Tape: Warm-up your delays with analog-style tape saturation.
- Swirl: Add movement to your delays with an analog modeled phaser.
- Sauce: Add space to your delays with a touch of algorithmic reverb.
- Wider: Widen your delays through L/R time variations.
- Richer: Add dimension to your delays through L/R pitch variations.
- Pan: Place your delays in the stereo image.
- Mono: Turn your delays into mono.
- Ducker: Lower your delays when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern sound.
- Destiny: Leave your delays to destiny — for a less robotic, more human and unpredictable vibe.
LOFI VIBES FROM A STRANGE DECADE
As kids of the 80s, we have always been drawn to the sound of slightly out-of-tune synths, warm tape saturation, gritty samples and grainy reverbs.
So we set out on a mission to capture the lofi spirit of our favorite decade — and bring it into a new decade.
Meet a complex algorithm with eight simple knobs. We named it ‘Super’ for its powers and ‘VHS’ for its sound.
A chain of six meticulously crafted ‘one-knob’ effects:
- STATIC — Static noise synthesizer
- HEAT — ‘Analog tape’ saturator
- SHAPE — Sample rate reducer
- MAGIC — Dark chorus FX
- DRIFT — Pitch fluctuation LFO
- WASH — ‘Bad hall’ reverb
Also including an Internal/hidden EQ, bit-crusher and limiter.
PARALLEL POWERS IN A PLUGIN
Parallel compression is an essential production technique for creating fatter, more powerful, tracks and mixes. But it can also be a hassle to setup properly when you’re in the zone.
We made a plugin that does all the hard work for you — with an addictively punchy flavor.
‘I Heart NY’ creates a duplicate track of your audio – hosted within the plugin – and lets you spank it hard. This process replicates the true parallel compression workflow, unlike compressors with just a wet/dry knob.
- Parallel bus ‘hosted’ within the plugin for an easy workflow
- Unique compression algorithm with ‘smack’ and ‘punch’
- Works as a regular compressor in ‘SOLO’ mode
- Mac and PC, VST, VST3, AU and AAX supported
Unlock Unparalleled Powers.
Parallel processing plays a fundamental part in getting a “big” mix sound. By processing multiple copies of the same track and blending them together, you can add more punch to a mix — in a more natural-sounding way.
It’s like teamwork: Multiple copies of the same track – each focused on doing one specific job – can achieve more together than a single copy being processed to death on its own.
Parallel Aggressor is based on this simple concept.
The plugin splits your audio into three equal parts:
- Dry – Your original signal
- Spank – A heavily compressed duplicate
- Heat – A heavily saturated duplicate
Work the duplicates hard! Then combine all three signals to squeeze every drop of sonic juice out of your track.
- Plugin formats: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Compatible with MAC M1 Chip
- Platforms supported: Mac OS 10.7 and up including Catalina and Big Sur. PC Windows 7 and up.
- DAWs supported: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason + more.