IDC: Instant Dialogue Cleaner
Real Time Dialogue Cleaner
The best tool on the market to remove complex variable noise, such as wind, nature sounds, traffic, music and room ambience. Instant Dialogue Cleaner offers unique and effective dialogue cleaning technology through an intuitive interface, compatible with many workflows.
The Simple Solution for Tough Audio Problems
The IDC iLok activated plug-in is the first realtime, cloudless solution from Audionamix.
The best tool on the market to remove complex variable noise, such as wind, nature sounds, traffic, music and room ambience.
- Real-time, cloudless speech separation technology
- Unlimited noise reduction
- Available in VST2 / VST3, AAX Native / AudioSuite and AU plug-in formats
- Unlimited gain reduction of background interference
- Works well with complex variable noise where traditional de-noisers fail
- Fully automatable plug-in settings
- Powerful AI technology
- IDC requires an iLok account
Available in VST, AU, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats, IDC offers unique and effective dialogue cleaning technology through an intuitive interface, compatible with many workflows.
Unlike traditional de-noisers that learn and remove noise, IDC works by separating and preserving your speech, regardless of the interference.
It therefore works when other tools cannot, such as with wind, roomy files and complex, varying background noise (birds, insects, car and plane bys, music, random sonic environments).
The IDC plug-in is versatile and easy to use due to its unique, integrated DNN artificial intelligence that automatically detects and separates speech, no matter the surrounding content.
Specifically, the software excels at addressing complex interference, wind, birds or insects, car and plane interference and roomy recordings.
With the turn of a knob, users can clean up dialogue from production audio, field recordings, news and sports recordings, and more, making it the perfect tool for audio post professionals, dialogue editors, re-recording mixers, and broadcast engineers.
The plug-in supports sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz, bit depths between 16 to 32-bits, and features fully automatable plug-in settings
WHO’S IT FOR?
- Post-Production Engineers
- Dialogue Editors
- Re-recording Mixers for Film / TV / Commercials
- Broadcast Engineers / News Outlets / Radio
- Video Editors
- Windows 7 – 10
- macOS 10.10 – 10.15
- i5, 2.7 GHz Processor
- IDC requires an iLok account
- 8GB RAM Recommended for optimal performance
Since IDC is a plug-in, it requires a host software to run. We have tested IDC and can confirm version 1.5 compatibility with the following software hosts:
- AVID Pro Tools (12.x – 2018) and Pro Tools | Ultimate 2018
- AVID Media Composer 2018
- Logic Pro X
- Final Cut Pro X (10.4.2 and below). In newer versions of FCPX, IDC may cause pops and clicks during playback and/or export.
- Steinberg Nuendo 8
- Steinberg Cubase 7, 9 – 9.5
- Steinberg Wavelab 9 – 9.5
- Adobe Audition CC
- Adobe Premiere CC
- Digital Performer 9
- Ableton Live 9
- Studio One
- Reaper 64
Although IDC may work with some other DAWs, only those that are listed here are officially supported.