Bass Line Synthesizer
The AcidBox V2 is a Bass Line Synthesizer recreation of the iconic TB-303 synth with a new interface and focused on real-time creation of sequences and tweaking in live situations.
Welcome to the AcidBox!
The AcidBox V2 is a bass line synthesizer, a recreation of the iconic 303 bass line synthesizer from the 80’s with a new interface, which makes it easier to create real-time sequences and tweak them in a live situation.
- 4 synchronize modes: host sync, internal sync, MIDI in, Arp
- Up to 32 patterns
- 5 Distortion units.
- 1 Delay, with synced and ping pong mode.
- A sequencer, with on-the-fly MIDI in record, to ease your sequencing.
- Ability to export and import your sequences, patterns, and banks in multiple formats.
Get your live performances further with ACID BOX, a bass line synthesizer with custom functions, a 16 to 64 steps sequencer, and 6 integrated effects.
A simple tool for real-time creation.
- The “Acid” sound
- A powerful sequencer up to 64 steps
- 32 patterns
- Multiple ways to launch patterns: via MIDI programming and launch quantifications
- Easy pattern view
- 303 presets included (NEW)
- 4 sync modes: Internal, Host sync, MIDI in, ARP (NEW)
- “ARP” mode
- 5 Distortions
- Hot Valve
- Bit Crusher (NEW)
- 1 Intuitive delay, Ping Pong, and sync mode
- Create sequences on the fly for live situation
- Record on the fly, MIDI in external devices, external controllers
- Playing chords automatically arpeggiate the sequence
- MIDI OUT (sync with an external synth, or drag & drop the MIDI on clips in live situations)
- Random button now assignable (choose what you want to be randomized) (NEW)
- Realtime multiple random options: (NEW) only accents, slides, notes, octaves, steps, fine tune, fine time, pan, params, all random (see more on the specifications)
- NEW UI
- AAX, Audio Unit, VST3, VST2, NKS
- Mac Os X
- Mac Os 11
- Mac 12
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11