ToneSpot Voice Pro
Best vocal mix spotted easily
The all-in-one vocal mixing tool, which will make your voice sit in the track perfectly. The Swiss Army Knife of mixing your vocal tracks. Designed to fit all musical genres from vintage to modern.
As producers and mixing engineers we face daily challenges to make things sound more energetic, more full of life. For every artist, this could mean completely the opposite.
Our role is to grasp an artist’s vision and make it real through all kinds of sound-shaping methods. We are the Tone Hunters!
MEET THE TONESPOT VOICE PRO
The ToneSpot Voice pro consists of ten powerful modules plus the input and output sections. They represent the usual vocal mix workflow and the signal is fed through them in series from left to right. Each module can be turned ON and OFF separately.
- Character – Determines the basic flavor of the sound and reprograms many of the following sections.
- Distortion – Real valve distortion circuit based on a vintage guitar amp, perfect for i.e. extreme voice techniques.
- Saturation – An advanced model of a real valve saturation circuit that has a nice higher harmonics punch.
- DeEssAir – Get rid of unwanted sibilance in your voice and add some air back at the same time.
- Shaping – Shape your tone with the 8-band musically labeled EQ.
- Punch – Punch is quite a strong compressor with slower attack time and a medium compression ratio.
- Surgery – An extreme surgical peak EQ with 2 identical filters and up to -50 db attenuation.
- Smash – A peak-eating leveling compressor with faster attack time and a gentle compression ratio.
- Effects – The two most important time-based effects for the vocal processing job – delay and reverb.
- Finalizer – This is the mastering section of your chain. Sometimes the voice needs a final touch, some sweetness or fatness.
- AGC – An automatic gain control included in both input and output sections. It sets the signal level to the plug-in’s 0 dBVU.
The great sounding vocal is one of the most important things in today’s music production. It is often the key to success in almost every style of music. In particular, the lead vocal track is usually the main guide for the listener throughout the song. There are tons of different approaches and aesthetics of vocal production from which to choose, but they share some similarities as well.
Many steps of getting the right vocal mix are based on the same acoustic principles. Whether you mix an old school swing or the latest pop sensation, you will most probably need to use some equalization and compression, plus some kind of ambiance. Depending on the genre, this could mean anything from subtle up to very heavy sound processing.
With the ToneSpot Voice Pro, you have all the tools to mix your vocals from the beginning to the end included in only one plug-in.
The ToneSpot Voice Pro is suitable for mixing any kind of vocal track from lush singing up to a heavy screaming and anything in between. Backing vocals, vocal layers, and harmonies will blend like never before. And you can use it to mix a spoken word too.
STANDARD VOCAL MIX CHAINS
Vocal chains can get complicated pretty quickly. Especially in today’s musical environment when everything is supposed to sound big, full and present. In other words, you need a lot of CPU power at your disposal. There is no need for this.
There is a more effective solution. With the ToneSpot technology, you can minimize the number of plug-ins you use, while maintaining the highest sound quality possible. Let your DAW breathe and save your CPU for the creative and fun part of mixing we all love.
WHAT MATTERS? MUSIC OR SOUND?
Both. Great musical ideas need great sound. The music industry has changed over the years. The quality of sound and sound aesthetics can often determine the success of the music.
A great mix can help the great song to grow and to be truly larger than life.
And let’s be honest, we all have that one epic song that brought us to listening to music in the first place. You have the ideas, we have the tool, so… Let’s get inspired together and make even better music from now on!