Warm Delay for Everyone
A classic effect creating delayed repetitions of the incoming signal enriched with the warmth of the Summing Tube.
The STA Effects are primarily designed for using as insert effects as the tube summing process is inside the plug-in. In addition it offers the same 5 types of valve saturation as do all the STA Effects series.
- Classic effect creating delayed repetitions of the incoming signal
- Perfect high-end tube sound
- 5 types of valve saturation
- Two signal paths mixed on a vacuum tube
- Really unique and warm character
5 Valve Circuit Modes Available
The valve saturation colour of the STA Effects depends on the Mode selection. Changing the type of the tube circuit, affects the tube working point and frequency response.
- P – Presence – a higher amount of mid-high frequencies allows better cutting through the mix.
- V – Vintage – has smoother highs and more even harmonics.
- B – Brown – has an almost flat response with only light high frequencies rolling off and nice higher harmonics punch.
- W – White – has a higher amount of higher frequencies and a balanced ratio between the even and odd harmonics.
- L – LoFi – contains less low and high frequencies. We make our plug-ins as real as possible with all the natural analog feeling and side effects.
The ordinary digital effects mix their wet and dry signals as simple as A+B=C. This is as cool as all standards you may rely on. When we deal with vacuum tubes, there is also another approach possible.
Summing On A Tube
STA (Summing Tube Amplifier) uses two signal paths, one is processed by modulation or spectral change and the other is not processed. These two signals are mixed using a vacuum tube. This gives “ordinary” effects like Flanger or Phaser a really unique and warm character.
- Mac OS X 10.9 – Mac OS X 10.13
- 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 7 – Windows 10
- 32-bit / 64-bit