High-Gain Bass Workstation
Does a conventional virtual bass gear underwhelm you? Dig no deeper! We got the gemsTone you may be searching for."For bass tones that shatter glass" Contemporary high-gain bass workstation that makes your heavy grooves stand out. (LE Version)
OUR VISION OF A GREAT TONE
Does a conventional virtual bass gear underwhelm you? Dig no deeper! We got the gemsTone you may be searching for.
Based on more than 10 years of experience in modern metal mixing and mastering, our engineers have developed this gem of a plug-in to share their favorite distorted bass guitar tones with the rest of the world. Now you can experience the mighty rumble that shakes our company office windows every other day! Everything packed in an intuitive yet complex pedal-like tool.
MEET SPHENE LE
Sphene is a collector’s gemsTone. In nature, it rarely occurs as a clean stone. It is rather raw and rustic. When polished, however, it has a strong ability to reflect light because of its exceptional dispersive power. It is bright and luxurious, and its fire exceeds even the shiniest of minerals. …Oh, you thought we were talking about the jewel? Wait until you hear Sphene in action!
- One AMP model – LE version offers one of five pre-tuned amplifiers available in the Pro version. Every amp is tailored to accommodate various bass distortion aesthetics and playing styles.
- One CAB impulse – Custom cabinet modeling based on parallel IIR technology with minimal phase issues and low latency.
- ToneSpot – ToneSpot technology builds upon the development and success of our ToneSpot plug-in series. It provides complex and efficient EQ shaping with only minimal controls needed. The ToneSpot function is extremely usable across all positions of the knob.
- Blend – Mixes in the drive section of the pedal. When the blend control is turned completely down, the dry signal is still processed by the ToneSpot & CAB circuits.
- Boost – Engage the boost function by the dedicated switch and get the instant signal push and more focused bass tone. Just what a bass djentleman needs.
- Gate – Onboard expander-gate can be activated via the utility panel below the pedal, and it includes separately engageable threshold Learn feature.
There are tons of models of traditional bass amps… There are some overcomplicated bass plug-ins… But there are next to none original, intuitive, and variable-enough bass tools in one virtual box.
Sphene LE plug-in gets you unique and cutting-edge distorted bass tones. It gets them fast, with pedal-like familiarity and an astonishing variety of sound options included.