Spontaneous creation. Simplified. ARPS stays true to its simple roots. In essence, it is an arpeggiator for samples, but that’s just the beginning.
- Sample-based percussion instrument for native instruments kontakt and kontakt player
- 4 different, independently controlled instruments with associated sample layers: kicks, mids, ticks, and percussion.
- Feature packed arpeggiator with tweakable parameters and time signatures.
- Run many instances at once courtesy arps’ small memory footprint.
- Powerful effects section with 7 adjustable fx.
Easy To Use Percussion Arpeggiator. Endless Rhythmic Patterns. INSTRUMENTS The ARPS instrument package comes with 4 individual instruments – KICKS, MIDS, PERCS and TICKS. Each of these contain a full range of unique samples unified by category, and share the same arpeggiator functions and effect controls. The overall footprint on your RAM for each instrument is really small, so you can easily combine multiple instances of each of the ARPS instruments to dish out exciting rhythms in no time. ARPEGGIATOR This is where the ARPS magic happens. Hold down any number of notes on the keyboard, set the arpeggiator to latch, and you’re ready to get arpsolutely delighted. The arpeggiator consists of basic controls such as latch, steps, rate, release, swing, octave, repeat and playback modes with a step sequencer for volume. Tweaking any of these parameters on the fly can result in dramatically different, interesting and useful results. FX SECTION The effects section within ARPS is constructed to help you transmit extra processing to your rhythmic patterns. There are a total of 7 effects with a limited set of parameters per effect to keep things simple, yet powerful. UNIFIED DESIGN LANGUAGE All of Umlaut Audio’s instruments are designed with a consistent design language in mind. For instance, the fx icons are abstractions helping you visualise the effect, one of the many unique design touches we add to our instruments. We’ve created an entire family of instruments with ARPS, PADS, uBeat. NKS INTEGRATION All of our flagship instruments are designed to take full advantage of the native kontrol standard. NKS allows you to use arps like any other native instruments library, accessing snapshots, integrating with NI hardware and most importantly, automatically setting up the most optimum mappings on Komplete Kontrol devices for you to dive right in to your creative flow. MADE FOR KONTAKT PLAYER We’ve partnered with native instruments to allow our engines to be fully compatible with Kontakt 5 player. This means that you do not need the full version of Kontakt 5 to be able to use pads. The Kontakt free player is a great way to give pads a spin.
- KONTAKT OR FREE KONTAKT PLAYER VERSION 5.5.2 OR HIGHER
- MAC OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10 OR HIGHER IS RECOMMENDED**
- WINDOWS 7 OR HIGHER
- 4 GB OF RAM MIN. (8 GB RECOMMENDED), 4.9 GB OF FREE HARD DRIVE SPACE
- INTERNET ACCESS – SOFTWARE DELIVERED VIA EMAIL DOWNLOAD LINK
- SUPPORTED FOR ALL INSTANCES OF KONTAKT : STAND-ALONE, VST, AUDIO UNITS, ASIO, CORE AUDIO,WASAPI, AAX NATIVE (PRO TOOLS 10 OR HIGHER)