AIR Super Synth Pack
Three Legendary Synths in One
Three Legendary Synths in One Bundle. This Bundle Features Hybrid 3, Loom 2, and The Riser! 3 proven plugins designed to help you create your next hit. A $249 Value for just $9.99!!
Three Legendary Synths in One Bundle. This Bundle Features Hybrid 3, Loom 2; and The Riser! 3 PROVEN plugins designed to help YOU create your next hit.
$249 Value for just $9.99!!
Hybrid 3 High-Definition Virtual Synthesizer High-Definition Virtual Synthesizer A virtual instrument with a comprehensive set of precisely adjustable parameters that can sound like a synth you remember or something no one has ever heard before. Loom II Modular Additive Synthesizer Loom II is an award-winning modular additive synthesizer with a shape-shifting Morph Pad that makes it easy to create rich, swirling and captivating sounds. The original Loom was considered a triumph of its time when it was launched. The Riser Synth-based Transition Designer A powerful, synth-based instrument, The Riser features all of the tools you need to compose heart-stopping transitions in one intuitive user-interface. ______________________________________________ Hybrid 3 High-Definition Virtual Synthesizer
Hybrid 3.0 is the next generation in synthesis.
This high-definition virtual synthesizer combines the coveted warmth of analog synths with a full range of futuristic digital manipulation capabilities.
The result is the best of both worlds — a virtual instrument with a comprehensive set of precisely adjustable parameters that can sound like a synth you remember or something no one has ever heard before.
Please Note: It is not a hardware synth
- Six-oscillator subtractive and wavetable virtual synthesizer with 1200+ inspiring presets
- Includes 200+ all-new sounds and 1000+ refreshed patches from Hybrid 2.0
- Comprised of two simultaneous parts, each loaded with 3 oscillators and a sub-oscillator, filters, LFOs, envelopes, and effects for creating complex patches
- All-new Doubling controls for quickly thickening and widening patches
- Revamped step sequencers allow you to link steps together for rhythmic variation, syncopation, and advanced modulation patterns
- All-new Oscillator Restart for punchy bass sounds, runs, and sequences
- Dual series or parallel filters with vintage Voltage Controlled Filter modes for retro synth sounds
- Flexible modulation options with 8 LFOs including Pump for the pumping-and-breathing effect
- Comprehensive editing parameters for the ultimate in sound tweakability
- Sample-accurate synthesis for super-fast envelopes and high-definition sound
- Performance-driven features, including modulation matrices and multiple step sequencers for maximum playability
- Available in VST and AAX plugin formats for both 32- and 64-bit operating systems and in AU for 64-bit operating systems
1200+ Built-In Sounds
Hybrid 3.0 comes with over 1,200 inspirational presets designed to jumpstart the creative process. Over 200 new patches, designed by the acclaimed AIR sound designers, include everything from wobbles, synth pads, arpeggios, poly synths, basses, leads, sequences, and much more.
Hybrid veterans will be pleased to find that the familiar Hybrid 2.0 presets have been completely reworked, allowing users to experience their favorite sounds with all the sonic improvements of Hybrid 3.0. If you’re prone to tweaking, Hybrid 3.0 is loaded with a comprehensive set of user-adjustable parameters that let you create unique sounds and fine-tune them to taste. With support for two simultaneous parts (i.e. a powerful combination of two separate, 3-oscillator synthesizers), you can layer, split, or spread sounds to produce deep, complex, and wide patches.
Plus, the simple patch browser makes it easy to find the preset you’re looking for and allows you to load two presets simultaneously, one into each part, for experimenting with rich timbres and playing multi-patch sounds.
Hybrid 3.0 provides two insert effect sends per part, each with more than 40 effect types, so you can quickly change the sound of a part. A separate master effects section lets you select reverb, delay, and chorus effects to enhance — or warp — any of the sounds at the patch level. Easily adjust effect parameters and sync effects to a chosen tempo.
Loom II Modular Additive Synthesizer
Explore Additive Synthesis
Loom II is a major upgrade to the original, pushing the boundaries of additive synthesis. Loom II is ideal for all skill levels.
Mix & Match Modules
Loom II delivers up to 512 harmonic partials per patch and uses an intuitive modular design to create complex sounds quickly and easily.
Each of the 34 editable modules performs a specific sonic task—Octaver, Second Tone, Moving Filter, Noise, Linear Lowpass, Modulator, etc.
The Loom II framework provides a series of cells, where up to 10 of these modules can interact combine to generate an additive synthesis patch. Each module includes task-specific parameters for detailed, individual control of the patch.
For real-time visual feedback of your sound, each module includes a spectrum window, offering a visual indication of how that module is affecting the individual harmonics of the sound.
In Loom II we have added four new powerful modules:
- 5-Sines – An easy-to-use module enabling you to produce a range of organ or sine style sounds.
- Discrete Adder – Similar to Loom 1’s popular adder, but adding a discrete spectrum ideal for creating percussion-based synth instruments.
- Hype – adding Hi and Low Hype with dedicated easy-to-use controls for instant results.
- Double Wave – for our more advanced users: Use dual waves to create complex synth patterns. We have also added a dedicated control for this in the Morph pad.
Make Your Music Move
Loom II’s Morph Pad is a powerful tool that adds dynamics and movement to your patches. Using a condensed set of control knobs, Loom II enables you to quickly create up to four variations of your sound, and assign each one to different quadrant of the Morph Pad. Point, click, and drag anywhere on the Morph Pad to create a morph path.
As the sound moves along this patch, you will hear it morph in real time between your four variations. This morphing can be free-form, or set to sync up to a particular musical unit—1 bar, 4 bars, etc.
Plus, each segment of the morph path can be synced individually. In Loom II, we have expanded our highly-acclaimed morph pad by allowing Points/Paths to be stored and restored separately. We have also added a new X-Axis mode enabling it to perform like an envelope, which is ideal for rhythmical morph patterns.
For this new mode Snap/Grid is also available. Additionally, for expanded creativity you can now use parameters not linked to the Morph.
The Riser Synth-based Transition Designer
Stops Hearts. Tops Charts.
The Riser is an all-new instrument for designing musical transitions of epic proportions. A powerful, synth-based instrument, The Riser features all of the tools you need to compose heart-stopping transitions in one intuitive user-interface. In seconds, you can construct rises, falls, swells, fades, and more, based on our coveted sound synthesis technology.
For instant inspiration, The Riser includes 300 pro-grade presets that you can edit, deconstruct, copy, mangle, and implement into your tracks.
Transitions add suspense, hype, drama, and movement to your music. Cymbal swells and reversed instruments were go-to transitions for years, until the DAW pioneered fast and flexible audio editing, paving the way for complex sound effects.
When combined with synths and other audio shaping tools, transitions completed their metamorphosis from science to art. Until now, this process has been convoluted and time-intensive, taking attention away from the overall project itself. The composer spent more time trying to get plugins, virtual sample players, hardware effects, sound modules, and other gear to play nice with each other – and that was before hitting “record”.
- Transition designer optimized for electronic music production, scoring, and remix work
- 3 editable oscillators; sweep, noise, and chord
- 3 LFOs; free-running, tempo-synced, and Pumper
- 23 filter types including multi-pole and phase shift
- 300 professionally designed, editable presets
- Randomizer generates patches at the click of a button
- Invert mode creates complementary patches by instantly changing transition direction
- Easy MIDI-Learn Mode; just click and twist to assign parameters to your favorite MIDI controller hardware
- Pumper effect creates pulsating movement
- Configurable delay and reverb with wet/dry processing; 4 reverb types
- Adjustable panning movements and master stereo width control
- 64-bit AU; 32- and 64-bit VST/AAX; Mac or Windows
Featuring the most powerful and musical virtual synthesis available, The Riser can be used to create classic transitions or effects never-before-heard by human ears. The core of The Riser’s mojo are three continuously variable oscillators; sweep, noise and chord. Each oscillator features a dedicated Filter send and graphical parameter depiction.
Sweep – featuring volume, frequency and oscillator shape – dictates the direction and progression of the transition. Create rises, falls, stops, and swells with audible and visible feedback.
Providing volume, shape, and pitch controls, the Noise oscillator infuses texture into your transition. Start shaping to add grit, bite, hiss, punch, and more to the effect.
The Riser’s Chord oscillator introduces you to an uncharted creative continent. Use it to match The Riser’s sonic structure to your song’s key (or a contrasting one) and blend it to taste; it can be as musical as you want.
- Compatible with AU and VST only. (AAX version available in AIR Creative Collection)
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5- MAC OS Big Sur; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIG SUR M1 CHIPS
- Minimum RAM 1GB (2GB or more Recommended)
- 1GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
- A 64-bit compatible host application*
- Internet access (Download and Authorization)
- PC: VST64 is qualified for Cubase 6 (64-bit) and Ableton Live 9 (64-bit).
- Mac: VST64 is qualified for Cubase 6 (64-bit) and Ableton Live 9 (64-bit). AU64 is qualified for Logic Pro X (64-bit).
- iLok optional.