AIEP 3 Intro
Air Music Tech's Introductory Bundle
Air Music Tech have created a bundle for any producer to start getting hands-on. Featuring 2 Virtual Piano Instruments and a Virtual Synth, this bundle is sure to bring you something no one has ever heard before. ONLY $9.99!!
This Bundle Features Hybrid 3, Velvet & Mini Grand! 3 PROVEN plugins designed to help YOU explore and create.
Packaging together 3 of the most user-friendly Piano Instruments and VST’s on ADSR – You won’t want to miss this!
DON’T MISS OUT! A $299.99 Value for just $9.99!!
►Hybrid 3 – High-Definition Virtual Synthesizer
Hybrid 3.0 is the next generation in synthesis.
This high-definition virtual synthesizer combines the coveted warmth of analog synths with a full range of futuristic digital manipulation capabilities.
The result is the best of both worlds — a virtual instrument with a comprehensive set of precisely adjustable parameters that can sound like a synth you remember or something no one has ever heard before.
Please Note: It is not a hardware synth
- Six-oscillator subtractive and wavetable virtual synthesizer with 1200+ inspiring presets
- Includes 200+ all-new sounds and 1000+ refreshed patches from Hybrid 2.0
- Comprised of two simultaneous parts, each loaded with 3 oscillators and a sub-oscillator, filters, LFOs, envelopes, and effects for creating complex patches
- All-new Doubling controls for quickly thickening and widening patches
- Revamped step sequencers allow you to link steps together for rhythmic variation, syncopation, and advanced modulation patterns
- All-new Oscillator Restart for punchy bass sounds, runs, and sequences
- Dual series or parallel filters with vintage Voltage Controlled Filter modes for retro synth sounds
- Flexible modulation options with 8 LFOs including Pump for the pumping-and-breathing effect
- Comprehensive editing parameters for the ultimate in sound tweakability
- Sample-accurate synthesis for super-fast envelopes and high-definition sound
- Performance-driven features, including modulation matrices and multiple step sequencers for maximum playability
- Available in VST and AAX plugin formats for both 32- and 64-bit operating systems and in AU for 64-bit operating systems
1200+ Built-In Sounds
Hybrid 3.0 comes with over 1,200 inspirational presets designed to jumpstart the creative process. Over 200 new patches, designed by the acclaimed AIR sound designers, include everything from wobbles, synth pads, arpeggios, poly synths, basses, leads, sequences, and much more.
Hybrid veterans will be pleased to find that the familiar Hybrid 2.0 presets have been completely reworked, allowing users to experience their favorite sounds with all the sonic improvements of Hybrid 3.0. If you’re prone to tweaking, Hybrid 3.0 is loaded with a comprehensive set of user-adjustable parameters that let you create unique sounds and fine-tune them to taste. With support for two simultaneous parts (i.e. a powerful combination of two separate, 3-oscillator synthesizers), you can layer, split, or spread sounds to produce deep, complex, and wide patches.
Plus, the simple patch browser makes it easy to find the preset you’re looking for and allows you to load two presets simultaneously, one into each part, for experimenting with rich timbres and playing multi-patch sounds.
Hybrid 3.0 provides two insert effect sends per part, each with more than 40 effect types, so you can quickly change the sound of a part. A separate master effects section lets you select reverb, delay, and chorus effects to enhance — or warp — any of the sounds at the patch level. Easily adjust effect parameters and sync effects to a chosen tempo.
►Velvet 2 – Vintage Electric Piano Instrument
Five Legendary Electric Pianos
Velvet is a virtual electronic piano that combines five legendary electric pianos from the 60s and 70s into one versatile instrument.
Based on the Fender Rhodes Suitcase, Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II Stage Pianos, Wurlitzer 200A and Hohner Pianet-T, Velvet accurately emulates the sound quality, response, and nuances of each original instrument to bring your piano tracks to life.
Additionally, Velvet features a pallet of onboard effects and allows you to control every aspect of the sound for unparalleled realism: turn up the tube drive controls in the preamp section to warm up your tone; adjust the timbre, dynamic response, and velocity curve to customize the playing feel; and mix in the sound of pedal and other keyboard mechanical noises to recreate an authentic electric piano track.
Tap Into Timeless Sounds Using proprietary dynamic modeling, a unique combination of optimized sampling and modeling techniques, Velvet is capable of producing highly realistic recreations of classic electric piano sounds with superior fidelity and dynamic response.
Additionally, Velvet features the revolutionary Vintage Mode that allows you to tap into the timeless sounds heard on countless classic recordings. Vintage Mode intelligently tweaks the timbre setting to readjust the sonic character of Velvet to match these electric pianos from the past. With the Vintage Mode, you can sound just like your favorite electric piano players.
- A virtual electronic piano instrument with built-in effects that captures the character and response five legendary instruments
- Realistic emulations of five Fender, Wurlizter, and Hohner electric pianos:
- Fender Rhodes® Suitcase
- Fender Rhodes MK I Stage Piano
- Fender Rhodes MK II Stage Piano
- Wurlitzer® 200A
- Hohner® Pianet-T
- Dynamic modeling and proprietary engine deliver unprecedented sound quality and dynamic response
- Tweak the timbre, dynamic response, and velocity curve of each model
- Mix in the sound of the keyboard and pedal noise for mechanical realism
- Powerful preamp section with tube overdrive and compression for a crunchy tone
- Onboard 3-band EQ with a parametric mid band for quick tone shaping
- Authentic tremolo and autopan effects deliver classic expression
- Vintage distortion, wah/filter, modulation, and amplifier effects
- High-quality reverb effects include Ambience, Spring, and Room settings
- Delay effects featuring a classic tape echo
- MIDI Learn functionality allows easy mapping to MIDI controllers
- 350 ready-to-play presets that can be tweaked to your taste
- Intuitive graphic user interface reminiscent of each classic electric piano
►Mini Grand – Acoustic Grand Virtual Piano
There’s an old American joke that goes like this: “Everyone laughed when I sat down at the piano.”
We’ll never let that happen to you!
- Premium quality piano samples
- 7 selectable piano models covering a wide range of piano sounds
- Re-pedaling technology, recreating super realistic string resonance behavior
- Built in room simulation
- Equal and stretched tuning available
The piano—perhaps more than any other single instrument—conveys the whole range of musical thoughts and emotions like nothing else can.
Whether you’re the next Evgeny Kissin bringing the crowd to their feet at the conclusion of a stirring rendition of Rachmaninoff’s Piano Concerto No.2, or Herbie Hancock laying down the funk on Watermelon Man or Monte Neuble making Rihanna’s music explode on the stage, it’s our mission to give you the creative tools you need to reach heights you never thought you could reach.
We made this for you.
Mini Grand is a simple to use yet powerful virtual piano instrument with seven different acoustic piano sounds to suit a broad range of musical styles and production needs.
DON’T MISS OUT – LIMITED TIME ONLY!
iLok is required for MAC AND Windows Users please install the iLok Manager before installing the plugin!
NOT Compatible with Pro Tools. NO REFUNDS GIVEN.
- VST (32 bit and 64 bit) qualified for:
- All popular hosts supported
- AU (64 bit only) qualified for:
- Logic Pro X
- Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.8.5-Big Sur. Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- 200MB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
- Internet Access (Download and Authorization)