TURN YOUR TRACKS INTO A PERFORMANCE
Rhythmiq allows you to instantly jam with your beats. Get unlimited beat variations with the turn of a single knob.
Generate and save new Rhythmiq patterns and instantly create fills and build-ups.
Enable your A.I. Beat Assistant and let Rhythmiq perform your beats in real-time like when you are jamming with a human band-mate.
- Instantly jam with your beat stems
- Perform your beats live, no finger drumming required
- Beat Assistant – Let Rhythmiq perform and evolve your beat stems in real-time.
- Fine-tune Rhythmiq’s A.I. in real-time
- Split (unmix) audio loops into 3 distinct stems
- Save and Launch beat variations, always in sync
- Assign your hardware controller to rhythmiq
Turn off your screen and experience the future of real-time beat manipulation
Instantly jam with your stems
Jam with your beats like never before. Get unlimited beat variations with the turn of a single knob. Generate and save new Rhythmiq patterns and create breaks and build-ups. Enable your A.I. Beat Assistant and let Rhythmiq perform your beats in real-time, like you were jamming with a human band-mate.
Meet your Beat Assistant
Your new “virtual electronic drummer” analyzes your beats and introduces nuanced micro-variations or musical, evolving changes. This will allow to focus on other parts of your music while your beat is organically evolving.
Fine-tune Rhythmiq’s A.I. in real-time
Although it uses ground-breaking A.I. technology, Rhythmiq is still controlled by you. Decide how much density, space and variation you need. Experience the new way to perform your beats and find inspiration.
Save and Launch beat variations, always in sync
Generate breaks, fills and build-ups from your beats or layered stems and save them without stopping the music. Stay-in-the flow while you transform your beats into a performance. Use your hardware controller to shape your sequences and manipulate your beats. Use Rhythmiq’s arrange, reverse and silence functions to perform your stems live or to jam in the studio.
Your computer must have:
- a modern architecture 64 bit CPU
- a minimum of 4 GB RAM memory
- at least 2GB of free space on your hard disk.
- a minimum screen resolution of 1280×800 pixels
Rhythmiq is available as a virtual instrument plug-in in the following formats:
- AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit), for Mac OS X 10.13 or higher
- VST2 (64-bit) and for Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1) or higher