ERA Bundle 5 Standard
Next-Generation Audio Repair Tech
Whether you are just starting out, or are a seasoned pro, you often need to fix common audio problems. Say hello to the ERA Bundle and experience the next-generation audio repair technology.
Use a high-quality knob to clean up your Sound in Seconds
The Enhancementand Repairof Audio (ERA) Bundle is a collection of six single-knob audio repairplugins that offer both fast and high-quality processing. These plugins are not only incrediblyeffective but also ridiculously easy to use. Whether one is a seasoned pro or just starting out, the ERABundle can help them hassle-free, quality results.
Use a single-knob to clean up your sound in seconds and focus on the creative part of your work!
What’s new in ERA 5!?
- [NEW] Mouth De-Clicker
- [NEW] Voice Deepener
- [NEW] Voice AutoEQ
- [NEW] Audio CleanUp Assistant
- [NEW] Noise Remover Pro
- [NEW] Reverb Remover Pro
- [NEW] Room Tone Match
This bundle offer contains these plugins:
- ERA Mouth De-Clicker – Mouth De-Clicker is a one-knob audio effect plug-in that automatically detects and removes all the annoying mouth clicks, like lip smacks and saliva crackles. Based on the multi-patented accusonus algorithms, Mouth De-Clicker allows for quick and efficient removal of mouth clicks from audio recordings, without compromising the audio quality.
ERA Noise Remover – Noise happens, but you don’t have to settle! Use the ERA Noise Remover to easily reduce or completely remove unwanted fans, air-conditioners, electric hum & hiss or any other background noise. It’s as simple as turning a single knob.
ERA Reverb Remover – Reverb is the unavoidable result of room acoustics. It can make your audio sound distant, “echoey” or hollow. Get the single-knob ERA Reverb Remover to quickly reduce excessive reverb and bring your sound into focus. Add clarity, clean up your dialogue or tighten up your musical performance.
ERA De-Esser – Harsh sibilance can be very annoying both in dialogue and vocal recordings. The ERA De-Esser is an easy-to-use single-knob plugin that allows you to smooth out audio problems caused by excessive sibilance consonants (such as “s”, “z”, “ch”, “j” and “sh”). Improve the quality of your audio with a single knob.
ERA Plosive Remover – Plosives (or p-pops) usually occur due to non-ideal microphone placement and can sound really distracting. Turn the knob of the ERA Plosive Remover to instantly fix unnatural plosive thumps (such as “p”, “t” and “b”). Make your vocal and dialogue tracks sound great!
- ERA Voice Leveler – Instantly get naturally-sounding voice tracks, without leaving your editing environment. The ERA Voice Leveler is a single-knob plugin that smooths out annoying gain inconsistencies on-the-fly. Use it both on dialogue and vocal recordings, automatically smooth out audio levels and save yourself from hours of manual volume edits.
- ERA De-Clipper – ERA De-Clipper restores saturated audio segments and improves the overall signal quality. Unlike any other de-clipping software, the ERA De-Clipper is completely automatic. Clipping results from over-saturation and usually sounds like a harsh distortion. When you look at the loud parts of your input waveform, you can see clippings as blocks of audio that are chopped off. Repair your clipped audio in seconds with ERA De-Clipper.
- Bullet points only/ 3rdparty please
- Single knob operation
- Simple and streamlined user interface
- Automatic dereverberation
- Automatic noise suppression
- Automatic level normalization
- Automatic plosive sound reduction
- Automatic sibilance reduction
- Precision-grade audio repair functionality
- Uncompromised sound quality
- Minimal CPU usage
- Resizable UI
Multiplier – (a.k.a. Adam Pollard) – British electronic music producer and YouTuber.
- “If you primarily want to remove noise, ERA 4 is the way to go. It’s easier and it sounds better.”
Curtis Judd – Lighting & sound expert and YouTuber.
- “If you’re looking for something simple and you don’t want to futz around with all the different settings, ERA 4 Bundle would be a better choice for you”
Versions 10.9 or later
AU, VST, AAX Native (64-Bit)
RAM: 2GB (min)
Hard Disk Space: 200 MB Minimum
Versions 7 or later
VST, AAX Native (64-Bit)
RAM: 2GB (minimum)
Hard Disk Spac: 100 MB Minimum