ERA Bundle 5 Pro
Multi-patented Next-generation Audio Repair
Opening another application and dialing in obscure algorithm parameters is just not an option. Meet the ERA Bundle: multi-patented next-generation audio repair that offers both fast and high-quality processing. Your workflow deserves an upgrade.
Multi-patented Next-generation Audio Repair
The Enhancementand Repairof Audio (ERA) Bundle is a collection of eight powerful, human-friendlyaudio repair plugins that offer both fast and high-quality processing. These plugins are not onlyincredibly effective but also ridiculously easy to use. Whether one is a seasoned pro or just startingout, the ERA Bundle can help them hassle-free, quality results.
What’s new in ERA 5!?
- [NEW] Voice Deepener
- [NEW] Voice AutoEQ
- [NEW] Audio CleanUp Assistant
- [NEW] Noise Remover Pro
- [NEW] Reverb Remover Pro
- [NEW] Room Tone Match
This bundle offer contains these plugins:
ERA Noise Remover – A simple and elegant solution for instant denoising –The ERA Noise remover automatically estimates the noise profile and allows you to adjust background noise. From fan and HVAC noise to electric interference (such as hum and hiss), you only need a single knob. The ERA algorithm is multi-patented and therefore unique compared to anything you’ve heard before.
ERA Reverb Remover – Although artificial reverb adds depth and richness to the sound, poor room acoustics can make your recordings sound distant and hollow. The ERA Reverb Remover automatically estimates the reverberation profile and allows you to adjust the amount of recorded reverb in a streamlined interface. Whether you want to repair location recordings or tighten music performances, the ERA Reverb Remover is your new secret weapon.
ERA De-Esser – Harsh sibilance can be very annoying both in dialogue and vocal recordings. The ERA De-Esser is an easy-to-use single-knob plugin that allows you to smooth out audio problems caused by excessive sibilance consonants (such as “s”, “z”, “ch”, “j” and “sh”). Improve the quality of your audio with a single knob.
- ERA De-Esser Pro – ERA De-Esser Pro is a sophisticated, yet fast and easy to use de-essing plug-in. It offersprecision-grade de-essing and customizable audio repair functionality.
ERA Plosive Remover – Loud plosives are a complex type of distortion and removing them manually can be an extremely time-consuming task. The ERA Plosive Remover automatically takes care of the problem, allowing you to polish your vocals with the turn of a single dial.
- ERA Voice Leveler – Instantly get naturally-sounding voice tracks, without leaving your editing environment. The ERA Voice Leveler is a single-knob plugin that smooths out annoying gain inconsistencies on-the-fly. Use it both on dialogue and vocal recordings, automatically smooth out audio levels and save yourself from hours of manual volume edits.
- ERA-D – ERA-D focuses on just 2 things and does them exceptionally well. If you need deep and sophisticated denoise and dereverb processing, ERA-D is the right tool for you. ERA-D features two multi-patented algorithms and includes unique characteristics such as the dual channel mode (where you can use your secondary mic to improve the audio repair quality on your primary mic), or the intelligent joint mode (where the natural noise and reverb counter-interaction is taken into account).
- ERA De-Clipper – ERA De-Clipper restores saturated audio segments and improves the overall signal quality. Unlike any other de-clipping software, the ERA De-Clipper is completely automatic. Clipping results from over-saturation and usually sounds like a harsh distortion. When you look at the loud parts of your input waveform, you can see clippings as blocks of audio that are chopped off. Repair your clipped audio in seconds with ERA De-Clipper.
- Intuitive and human-friendly interface
- Resizable UI (Except ERA-D)
- Uncompromised sound quality (ALL)
- Easily reduce or completely remove unwanted fans, air-conditioners, electric hum & hiss or anyother background noise (ERA Noise Remover)
- Quickly reduce excessive reverb and bring your sound into focus (ERA Reverb Remover)
- Smooth out audio problems caused by excessive sibilance consonants such as “s”, “z”, “ch”, “j”and “sh” (ERA De-Esser, extra controls on ERA De-Esser Pro)
- Instantly fix unnatural plosive thumps: such as “p”, “t” and “b” (ERA Plosive Remover)
Multiplier – (a.k.a. Adam Pollard) – British electronic music producer and YouTuber.
- “If you primarily want to remove noise, ERA 4 is the way to go. It’s easier and it sounds better.”
Curtis Judd – Lighting & sound expert and YouTuber.
- “If you’re looking for something simple and you don’t want to futz around with all the different settings, ERA 4 Bundle would be a better choice for you”
Versions 10.9 or later
AU, VST, AAX Native (64-Bit)
RAM: 2GB (min)
Hard Disk Space: 200 MB Minimum
Versions 7 or later
VST, AAX Native (64-Bit)
RAM: 2GB (minimum)
Hard Disk Spac: 100 MB Minimum