Tube Pre-Amp Saturation
PreTube includes artificial neural networks that have learnt to precisely imitate the behavior of high-end hardware circuits. Choose between three different amps with different characteristics to find the most suitable sound for your project.
PreTube is a Machine-Learning based tube pre-amp emulation which will add subtle analogue saturation to your instrument or vocal recordings.
The included artificial neural networks have learnt to precisely imitate the behavior of actual high-end hardware circuits.
Choose between three different amps with different characteristics to find the most suitable sound for your project.
PreTube is also a valuable addition to your mastering chain to add analogue depth and warmth.
- PRE-AMP MODELS – Different circuits
- You can choose between three different pre-amp models. Each amp has its own unique sound. For example use GHOST for subtle saturation or VINTAGE for rough overdrive. You can easily switch between models to compare and choose the one you like most.
- PRECISE EMULATION – Exact Waveform Matching
- The output signal of the analogue hardware amplifiers is precisely estimated by neural networks. In several time-consuming training sessions the algorithms were optimized to match the behaviour of their hardware counterparts exactly.
- HIGHLY OPTIMIZED – Efficient Computation
- Artificial Neural Networks are known to require lots of computational ressources. However, the PreTube algorithms are highly optimized to even run multiple instances efficiently in real-time! If you still happen to get to the limits of your system, just switch off HQ Mode while mixing and back on for final render.
- Supported samplerates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- Supported channel layout: Mono/Stereo.
- Plugin formats: AAX, VST3, AU
- Windows 7 (64-bit), 4 GB RAM, Dual-Core CPU 2GHz
- Max OS X 10.12, 4 GB RAM, Dual-Core CPU 2GHz
- An active internet connection is required for starting in Trial Mode (always) and activating (just once).