Pursuing the fine art of minimal and techno, Oliver Schmitt aka Sounds of Revolution spared no expense creating new beautiful sounds for your productions.
Distributed through label Resonance Sound, each sound nails down the facets of Techno and Minimal to the point and supports your music full of power, intoxicated with the latest state-of-the-art Minimal and Techno elements labels are offering right now.
Following the multi-magazine-awarded Minimal Techno Vol. 1, this one is again full of fresh clicks and glitches, weird minimal techno loops, awesome percussions, groundshaking effects, vocals and just so much more making your next techno production session so exciting!
Besides being handcrafted with all modern studio weapons, the minimal & techno loops (127 bpm) are leaving enough headroom for all those little spices you might have in mind for your next hit.
Carefully sorted into lots of categories, available in the most popular sampler formats and at a total of 628 minimal & techno loops as well as 561 oneshots and drums there’s nothing for you to worry about – well, maybe that you’ll be spending too much time tinkering in your studio.
- 628 Loops
- 561 One Shots
- 113 Bassloops incl. Root Key
- 54 Clap & Snare Hits
- 62 Cymbal (Hat/Ride/Crash) Hits
- 434 Drumloops (Clicks / Experimental / Hihat / Loop Kits / Minimal / Noise / Percussion / SID & Vox)
- 29 Fragment Hits
- 57 Kick Hits
- 54 Minimal Stuff Hits
- 171 Effects (Atmos / Granular / Hits / Oneshot / Processed Live Recordings)
- 32 SID Hits
- 81 Synthloops incl. Root Key
- 31 Toms & Percussion Hits
- 71 Vocals (UK Speaker & FX / Vintage Movie Samples)
- 628 Rex2 Loops
- 33 Soft Sampler patches for EXS24 and Kontakt 4+
Total Number Of Files:
- 1.3 GB
- REX Loops (Stylus RMX ready) requires Rex 2
- EXS24 & Kontakt 4 Patches requires Kontakt