Detroit – considered by many to be the birthplace of Techno thanks to the early music of Juan Atkins, Derrick May, Kevin Saunderson and a host of other electronic music producers based in the great city. The sound is predominately electronic, with heavy use of analogue synthesisers, drum machines and samplers.
This sample pack recreates the sound of early Techno and fuses it with today’s production standards to bring you a collection of sounds tailor made for modern dance floors. Featuring everything from punchy piano loops, oldskool strings, pounding drum machine beats to grooving analogue basslines, twisted acid loops and intense sound effects.
Detroit Techno contains 10 Full Construction Kits and hundreds of loops and samples with tempo and key information in the file names. A range of styles is included with inspiration from the early days of Detroit’s club music, but also influences from some of today’s biggest labels such as Drumcode, Bedrock and Toolroom.
• Authentic Analogue Techno Sound
• 10 Construction Kits of Drums, Percussion, Basslines, Synths and FX
• Each Kit Contains, Apple Loops with Tempo and Key Information, One Shot Samples and Midi Files
• Wet/Dry Versions of Loops with Variations
• 409 Apple Loops
• 188 One Shot Samples
• 10 Audio Demo Songs
• 31 EXS24 Patches
• 25 Midi Files
• Analogue Loops Including Acid Synths, Basslines, Kicks, Percussion, Textures & Drones
• 16 Multi-Sampled Synths and 244 Analogue Soundfont Multi-Samples
Format: Apple Loops
Pack Size: 1.84 GB
Download Size: 1.61 GB (Zip File)
Audio: 24 bit/44.1 kHz (multi-samples are 16 bit)
Genre: Techno – Detroit Techno – Also good for Tech House, Deep House, Minimal
Requires .AIFF compatible software for Apple Loops (Logic Pro, GarageBand, MainStage) and EXS24 for sampler patches