Inspired by its very famous hardware synth-brother, Cyrus is a powerful semi-modular virtual analog synthesizer for NI Reaktor.
With a flexible architecture, this synth enables you to create a wide variety of sounds with the distinct Cyrus flavor!
From heavily distorted leads to Hollywood style strings, sweet keys to strange and beautiful gargling sounds – Cyrus can do it all. Just listen to the demo song below!
8 Sound banks with more than 300 high quality sounds, for instant use are included.
– Brings the sound and features of a classic hardware synthesizer to your studio
– Library with 8 Sound banks and more than 300 high quality sounds, for instant gratification
– Two Multi-mode oscillators with Ring modulation, Sync, and – Frequency modulation
– Classic mode that enables you to shape your oscillator waveform by morphing between many different waveforms
– UltraSaw mode that uses up to 9 detuned saw-tooth waves, for the creation of extremely thick leads and pads
– Wavetable synthesis mode helps you to achieve evolving and interesting pad sounds, organs and keyboards
– Sub-oscillator (with HyperSquare mode) for thicker sounds
– Noise generator with color shaping option
– Two multi-mode resonant filters that can be connected in parallel or serial mode
– Three envelopes that can modulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer
– Advanced distortion section for wave-shaping: analog saturation, hard clipping, bit crusher and more
– Two advanced LFO’s
– Extended effects section that contains 9 high quality effects: Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, distortion, EQ, ring modulation and others
– Modulation matrix with countless modulation paths
– Envelope follower enables external audio to manipulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer”