Tropical House Production Course
Are you digging Tropical House tracks and keen to get your head around the genre? Want to expand your musical horizons and expose yourself to a totally new sound?
This Tropical House Production Course takes you through the entire production process including beats, synths, production, arrangement, mix and more.
Presented by an experienced House producer and sound designer this course features a full 2 hours of easy to follow video tutorials detailing tips and techniques for creating a tropical house track from scratch
Turn up the sounds of summer and crack one of the hottest genres on the scene right now.
What You Will Learn In This Tropical House Production Course
Broken down into three intuitive modules, this course takes you through each and every aspect of the production process from laying down the very first beat to building out the track with a killer hook and some truly tropical instruments then working on the arrangement and the mix-down.
Pick up tips and techniques for tropical drum editing and production. Learn to design bass, pluck, steel drum, arp, pad, bass & flute sounds all in NI Massive
What’s Included In This Practical Guide To Tropical House
- 12 Videos totaling over 120 minutes of detailed ‘how to’ tuition on all the elements that make up a Tropical House Track
- All the patches and MIDI files created during the course – 13 in total, so you can follow along and compare your results.
- The full demo track – check out the final arrangement and get ideas for your own Tropical House hit!
About Your Tutor
With his informative and approachable manner, experienced British producer, Jonny Strinati, takes the confusion out of complex concepts.
Drawing on years of experience as both producer and tutor he’s able to explain using appropriate examples and insights that give you both a genuine understanding of mixing and actionable production skills.
Module 1 – Laying Down Beats
Learn how to audition and shape different drum sounds to fit. In this module you’ll discover multiple ways to make a range of drum samples work for Tropical House giving you a bunch of useable options for your own productions. Learn how to create punchy kicks, creative claps and heats, shakers and perc that give your beats a tropical vibe.
- Video 1 – Kick Drums
- Video 2 – Claps
- Video 3 – Hats, Shakers & Percs
Module 2 – Building Out The Track
From the basic melody to striking the right chords, in Module 2 you’ll build all the musical elements needed to create a summer festival anthem.
- Video 4 – Basic Melody & Pluck Sound
- Video 5 – Plucks & Steel Drum Sound Design
- Video 6 – The Bass
- Video 7 – Synthesising a flute sound
- Video 8 – Pad Sounds and Chord Writing
- Video 9 – Arpeggiator hooks and chord triggers
Module 3 – Arrangement & Mix Down
With your hooks, sounds and samples locked and loaded, it’s time to rack up a chilled glass and get your cocktail umbrella ready to drop as we get to mixing our cocktail of tropical sounds. In Module 3 you’ll learn how to bring everything together from arrangement, automation and FX through to the mix down process.
- Video 10 – Rough Arrangement
- Video 11 – Automation & FX
- Video 12 – Automation Talk through & Mix Down