Trance Percussion with Allan Morrow
Producing trance-style music? Obsessed with percussion? Need creative inspiration to take your tracks to the next level?
There is much more to the percussion elements of a charting trance track than just throwing in some loops… Percussion needs to be carefully placed and mixed to get that depth and dynamics within a track. This 1 hour 47 minute in-depth tutorial gives you the skills to achieve your production goals.
Professional Techniques To Drive Your Listeners To Obsession
Trance Kick & Bass Tutorial covers everything from:
- Hi Hats, Claps, Rides, Hat Loops, Percussion Loops & Unique Hits Sound Choice
- Frequency Placement
- Velocity Changes
- + More!
- 1 hour and 47 minutes of video content, this course walks you through all the essential elements and techniques of percussion for Trance
- This tutorial makes use of Logic Pro X plugins, LFO tool & Samples.
All of the techniques used should be able to be used in any DAW of your choice!
- Professional video instruction
- Learn at your own pace, watch as many times as you need to learn the lessons
About Your Tutor
“Allan Morrow is a name which has become synonymous with the worldwide trance community recently, still in his mid 20’s this talented dj & producer from the united kingdom has spent years perfecting his production talents and in turn his music has received support from various high profile dj’s such as armin van buuren, simon patterson & aly & fila amongst many more.
Allan has produced tracks for labels such as Armada, Blackhole Recordings, Damaged Records, Kearnage Recordings, Mental Asylum Records, Pure trance, Outburst Records and many more!